(She moves closer towards him and holds his hand between both her hands.)

Riya- I don't know what will happen in the future, Manik, but the only thing that I know is that you have become the most essential part of my life. And I am ready to do anything and everything to be with you. And I promise to never leave you alone. It doesn't matter to me what others say about you. All that matters to me is US.

Manik- And I won't let anyone come between US.

(He takes out the bracelets from the box and gently makes her wear one of them. After that, she makes him wear the bracelet with the same care. He then holds her hand and kisses it, to which she smiles, looking at him.)

Riya- You know even I have a surprise for you.

Manik (excitedly)- Really? Show it to me, then.

Riya- Not now, Manik. I will show it to you tomorrow.

Manik- But it's not done. Why didn't you bring it here?

(Saying this, he leans back on the tree nearby, and she, too, stands beside him.)

Riya- Because we didn't organize the party, Manik. And I was not sure if we would get some time for ourselves or not. So I thought of showing it to you tomorrow.

Manik- Actually, you are right. Because even I was not sure if I would be able to surprise you or not. But thankfully, I could sneak you out of the party...

Riya- And we celebrated New Year together.

(They both look at each other and smile brightly.)

Riya- Well ab surprise to ho gaya hai aur New Year bhi start ho gaya, to andar chale? Nahi to hume lene log yahan aa jayenge.

[Riya- Well, as the surprise is done and the New Year has also started, let's go inside? Otherwise, people will come here looking for us.]

Manik- Of course. Specially Cabir. He can't even wait for a second.

Riya- Manik, come on.

[Manik- Yes, yes, I am coming. I will come after keeping all this stuff in the car. You go.]

Riya- Okay.

(She goes inside, and Manik calls the servant and gets the things placed in the car. He then looks at the infinity bracelet on his wrist and caresses it softly, with a constant smile. He then kisses it and chuckles, and then goes inside. They all go home after the party, marking an end to the New Year celebrations at Mehra Mansion.)

(It is 06:30 AM, and Riya and Manik are sleeping peacefully after returning from the party at around 02:00 AM

(It is 06:30 AM, and Riya and Manik are sleeping peacefully after returning from the party at around 02:00 AM. Riya's phone rings, and it breaks her sleep. To which she sits up on the bed and attends the call.)