Luffy x Reader Cross-Over [Requested 5]

I cracked my knuckles with a smirk on my face ready to smack this admiral around and take him down a few inches from his high horse that he put himself on thinking he was something to be right about justice all the time; well he was going to get a big awakening with this fight that was about to come between us today.

I charged in at full speed with my fist ready to punch in in the face; but he was fast to move out of the way making me put a large dent in the ice below him once he moved, he tried coming back with a large punch covered in lava but I back flipped away from him landing on my feet.

Some lower marines tried to come over and attack me but I jumped up in the air using my conqueror's haki k=to knock out the lower class marines that fell to the ground out cold as I landed back on my feet getting into a stance to get ready for more attacks.

Everywhere around me was still a war around us but as long as I kept this admiral on me then everyone will be safe from his powers; but the sounds of people, guns and steel came to my ears as I kept my focus on Admiral Akainu the whole time. We shared many blows back and forth I did get hit a couple of times but they were nothing more than scratches to me it was him who was covered in blood as my fists came in contact with his body and face.

He sent a large lava bomb towards me but I moved away from it when I flew up to the air to get away from it letting it land behind me making a large blast. 

"LUFFY!" the voice of Ace came to my ears when I snapped back around seeing that somehow he got caught in the blast which knocked him out with a large X gash across his chest.

"Luffy" I shouted as I flew down beside him kneeling down beside him checking his pulse he was alive which made me sigh in relief knowing it was alive but just barely.

"[Y/N] behind you" Ace yelled out  which brought my attention behind me seeing Admiral Akainu coming after me  but I quickly thought to block his attack with my hands.

Even though his hands were lava and they were burning the hell out of my hands and I was gritting my teeth from the pain but I wasn't going to let go and have him finish off Luffy. The sound of another ship coming into the battle caught my ears which made me slightly look over my shoulder seeing it was the Heart Pirates that came to the fight.

"Ace get Luffy out of here!! Get him to the submarine and fast!" I shouted over to Ace as I was struggling to keep Akainu away from Luffy as he kept pushing me but I wasn't going to let up any time soon.

"right" Ace shouted back to me picking up Luffy in his arms and running over to Law and his team.

that's when I pulled Akainu over my shoulder and slamming him into the ground hard making him let go of my hands that were now burned to no end and I couldn't feel them anymore but I didn't care as long as Luffy was away and safe I would do anything to protect him.

  "You don't have a chance in hell against me!" I said as Akainu stood up spitting blood out of his mouth.

"Even with your new power your still a weak girl" he said standing up in front of me.

I just rolled my eyes he was just full of himself to no end at all and I couldn't stand it; I charged in continuing the battle seeing that the Heart Pirates were making an escape taking Luffy and Ace with them since Ace would stay with Luffy until he was out of harms way but at least they were both alive and safe now.

I didn't let up for any second against this guy; I was faster and hit harder every second I could not giving him a chance to try and hit me. I was doing pretty good for not being in this form for a couple of years and I was proud that I was taking on an Admiral with how much I trained to get to this point.

Charging in once more I was ready to finish Akainu once and for all going in full force but when my fist went forward someone stopped me which made some dust fly around us all making the whole battle around us all go silent once the dust cleared I saw that Shanks was the one that stopped my last attack from finishing off the Admiral.

"I'll take care of things here; you head back to Luffy" was all that Shanks said to me once he let go of my wrist.

"alright" I answered back before flying away from the battle heading to find Luffy to make sure that he was safe and alright after the blow he took in the battle.

It might have taken me a couple of days maybe a few weeks but I finally figured out where Luffy was thanks to a good friend Boa she helped Law bring Luffy and Ace to the island she ruled.

Seeing the island come to my sighs I smiled warmly knowing Luffy was going to be there I flew faster until I saw the crew on one part of the island; landing on the ground I took some people by surprise a bit, I changed back to my normal form letting my once spiky blonde hair go back to my normal [H/L] [H/C] hair and have my eyes turn back to there normal [E/C] color.

"[Y/N]" I heard Luffy call out my name which made me smile when I spotted him.

He was still covered in bandages but his smile never left and why would it when we saved Ace from being killed by the marines and thank god it took that turn for us all.

I rushed over to him with a smile on my face as I neared him kneeling down beside him letting him take me in his arms for a hug that I returned with a large smile on my face just like his smile.

"Thank you, [Y/N] for everything" he said to me letting his grip become a bit tighter around me.

"anything for you Luffy" I answered back letting me grip become a bit tighter around him letting this moment last since I would do anything to help Luffy in any way that I could and I'm glad that i could help him save his brother after the war.

The End