Tae said as he turned off the stove.

Tae: ok ok now go get ready and come to the office early. I- I need to tell you something.

Tae said the last part a little nervous.
Tae and jungkook have grown closer and are very comfortable with each other. They felt like they knew each other for years. Jungkook didn't ask tae out officially since he is still planning to make their first date perfect. But they had lunch dates at jungkook's office every day where they have time for themselves. And they had several kiss showering sessions where jungkook gets to taste tae's lips which he is now addicted to. The greedy bunny can't get enough of tae's lips. And tae loved the way jungkook kisses him. He craved for more but was too shy to ask jungkook.

Jungkook: tae baby are you ok?

Jungkook asked. His voice was filled with worries for the younger.

Tae: y-you Just come early.

He said and heard an ok from the other line. Then they both hung up.

Yuna: when are you going to introduce my son-in-law.

Yuna asked with a teasing grin.

Tae: mom~ he is just my friend, nothing else.

He said but yuna knew her son very well.

Yuna: yeah yeah friend who makes you blush every day.

She said rolling her eyes.

Yuna: Then introduce that fRiEnD of your's to me I want to meet him and know if he is right for my son.

Yuna spoke making tae sigh.

Time skip~

Tae reached the building. He didn't know why but he was having this uneasy feeling in his heart. Like something is going to happen. But he shrugged the thought And walked towards the reception and saw the receptionist who smiled at him.
Which was unusual.

Receptionist: ohhh Mr Kim!! Mr Jeon is waiting for you.

She said with an unusual smile that creeped him out. He walked toward the elevator and reached the floor. Each step he took made him more anxious.
When he reached jungkook's cabin and opened the door in a blink he was pinned to the wall.

Doyoung: Hey pretty fancy seeing you here~

He said with a smirk.

Tae: Doyoung what the hell leave me

Tae yelled and tried to get out of his grip. Why is her here? Where is his kookie? how did he get in?

Doyoung: quiet down and look at this

Doyoung said and showed something on his phone which stopped tae's world.

Tae: Do you think I'll believe this you fucker. First, get away from me.

He said and pushed doyoung who Just smirked at him.

Doyoung: Don't be full of yourself pretty this is not fake you can ask your loverboy when he comes here. And this girl is his future wife.

Doyoung said making tae's heart drop, this can't be true right jungkook won't betray him. Never.

Doyoung: And they are going to get married, in a few months. I'm sure he will give you his marriage invitation cause you are so special to him.

Doyoung kept speaking but tae didn't hear anything his mind was filled with one word. ‘future wife’ he shouldn't be overthinking. It may be fake.

He will not do something like this. He will never kiss a girl who isn't me. That's fake tae. That is not true. Kookie I trust you. I hope you don't break my trust. I hope.

Tae kept saying this in his mind.

Doyoung: pretty do you think he loves you? Even if he loves you do you think he will date you huh? Tell me!! Did he ever ask you out? Did he make it official? He will not pretty!! He will never!! According to him, you are just another time pass.

Tae didn't speak anything. He lowered his gaze to the ground. Yes, doyoung is right. Jungkook never asked him out on a date, Or did he make it official. Is he just a time pass to him? Seeing tae's face doyoung continued.

Doyoung: Tell me tae did he ever tell anyone about you? Do Lisa noona, aera noona, or Jennie noona know about your relationship? Jin hyung? Namjoonie hyung? Anyone?

He asked and tae didn't have an answer for that. Because nobody knows that tae and jungkook became close. They always kept it a secret.

Tae: s-stop it doyoung. H-he.....

Tae stuttered searching for words to defend jungkook.

Doyoung: Don't fool yourself tae open your eyes and see.

Doyoung said and left the place.
When doyoung left the place tae called jungkook immediately.

Tae: k-kookie

He stuttered

Jungkook: oh Taehyung I'm very sorry but today I can't make it to the office I'll call you later.

Jungkook ranted and cut the call immediately.

Are you Ready?