Pri~ nhi di aaj mera mann nhi hai, main aapke saath resturant chalungi.

Sana nodded and say "jaa ready ho jaldi, phir chlate hai"

Priya nodded and left to washroom, Sana started arranging her room and mummer "yeh ladki tv bhi on karke chali gayi" saying she take the remote and going to switched off but what she hear next broke her heart.

Her feet froze, a lone tear escape from her eyes and she mummer "sidharth"

She immediately switched off the tv and started crying "isliye aap mera call kal nhi utha rahe the, ha aapne aisa kyun kiya sidharth kyun" saying she laid down in bed and hide her face in pillow.

His confession, his care, his love are flashing in her mind.

Priya comes out with washroom and found shehnaaz is laying in bed.

Pri~ kya di mujhe utha ke aap khud soo rahe ho, jaldi karo warna late ho jayenge hum

When Sana didn't reply she goes toward bed and hear her sob "di kya hua btao, aap roo rahe ho kya"

Sana hug her tightly and started crying.

Priya mummer "kya hua di batao mereko"

Sana broke the hug and mummer "tujhe pata hai na sidharth kal club Gaye the" priya nodded.

Sana~unhone mujhe dhoka diya aur waha kisiko kiss kiya saying she started crying loudly.

Priya is little shocked and mummer
"Di sidharth aise nhi hai, aur yeh aapko kisne bataya haa"

Sana broke the hug and mummer "Maine khudh suna hai"

Pri~ kaha se

Sana~ news dekh le tu saying Sana again hide herself in pillow and started crying.

Priya switched on the tv and in news they are just talking about sidharth and a girl who was kissing eachother yesterday on road, then they display a photo in which sidharth is kissing girls cheek and that girl face is clearly visible.

Pri~ di yeh toh aap hi ho

After hearing priya shehnaaz open her eyes in and look at the photo in screen and that's when she realised it's her and sidharth photo which is clicked by someone in outside of his office when he is asking for a kiss.

Pri~ matlab aap yeh dehke roo rahe the she asked in disbelief tone.

Sana nodded, priya started laughing hard and mummer "aapne pic nhi dekhi thi kya thik se ki ladki kaun hai"

Sana~ inlogo ne pic hi nhi dikhayi said in low tone.

Priya stopped laughing and said "iska matlab aap sidharth par Shaq kar rahe the hmm" said in serious tone.

Sana didn't answer anything

Pri~ di agar Unko aapko cheat hi karna hota toh yaha shaadi ka rishta lekar nhi aate and now I am sure that you also love Sidharth

Sana mummer "kaise"

Priya "you remember last month aapke liye ek ladke ka rishta aaya tha aur dad ne aap dono ki shaadi bhi fix kar di thi but hamne usko kisi aur ladki ke saath make out karte dekha tha.

Sana nodded.

Priya continue "toh hum logo ne shaadi cancel kar di thi but ussse aapko koi farak nhi pada tha par abhi
aap yeh news sunke roo rahe the, aap hurt the that means you love sidharth
If aapko unse pyar nhi hota toh aap yeh shaadi direct cancel kar dete aur move on ho jaate but now it's not like that. Now it's clear that you love jiju. now go and confessed sidharth that you also love him saying that priya left from their.

After priya left, her each word echoed in her mind and she realised that priya is right, she love his attention, his care and when she hear the news she feels immense pain in her heart.

After realising her love she smiled and took her phone to call him and find his five missed calls.

She mummer "shit yeh silent par tha"

She is dialling his number but before that he called her, she smiled and pick the call.

Sid~ baby main kal raat se call kar raha hu where are you, everything is fina na haa tell me... Said in one go.

She smiled in his care and mummer "ha sidharth sab thik hai, actually Mera phone silent par tha maine abhi dekha, aapko call karne hi waali thi ki uske pehle aapne call kar diya"

Sid~ hmm, mom ne bola hai kuch shopping karne jaana hai tumhare liye main abhi one hour mei pick kar leta hu.

Sana~ par kis cheez ki shopping sidharth

Sid~ next week hamari shaadi hai uske liye baby.

Shehnaaz smiled and mummer "thik hai"Saying she cutted the call.

Shehnaaz~ "aaj hi bol dungi sidharth ko that i also love him" saying she smiled wholeheartedly.

....

Kuch logo ne guess Kiya tha last chapter par ki siyaapaa hoga and hua bhi but postive wala😚

Votes and drop your comments.