Intehan pyar ki 💗

Start from the beginning

Raghav :-
Mera biwi k sath hamesha chipkate rehte hai dono muje akela kar dete hai.. Huh.. Apni ek army banakar ghumte hai mere khilaf... Ma aur bete.

Pallavi narrow her eyes and glare him  after listen all these nonsense she throw pillow on his face which he catch on time and gave sheepishly smile and join them in bed again.

Both twins are looking at thier father with slightly open eyes .

Rivan open his eyes look at his mother and smiles after that he is come on Raghav's side then climb on his stomach with the help of pallavi and sleep on his chest.

ridhubaby also want to sleep with daddy ...said mischievously smirking palllavi and take him and place on Raghav's stomach with rivan... Both twins are now fully awake and smiles widely and pitting with thier tiny little hand on his father's chest and both laughing loud as pallavi can't control her laugh seeing her they're also laughing loud.

Raghav is holding both twins tightly and roll over and took pallavi with him and now trio laugh more loudly as he tickle all of them together and they are with teary eyes laugh more and more.

After sometime they trio become silent as all are tired due to continue laugh and now both twins are play with raghav and pallavi went to take bath and after sometime she comes back getting ready.

Here trio rao's are busy in talking so she is think what raghav talk with them in serious tone and they're obediently listen like understand all the things in this small age.

Raghav :-
To tum dono ko achhe se yad rahega na ki pallavi tumhara amma hone se pehle meri wife hai.. To bar bar bich mei aane ka nahi hum tino ka barabar ka haq hai...

Both twins angrily looking at thier father and make angry voice at him that she is thier Mumma first and both babies are stare at thier father with angry pout here raghav also stare back to them,this notice by pallavi and she facepalm herself look at this trio rao's possessiveness about her.

Vedamanus...

She scold raghav that he has lost his mind or what..? How can he compare himself with this two little ones and how can he be so jealous with thier closeness with thier own mother?

Raghav is sheepishly smile at her and said that no one is possessive in the world about her like  he is ,he is so much possesive about her, he can't even thought to share her love with anyone.

Pallavi hit him on his chest and said you were going to mad in love but can't forget they are our lovesymbol and we love them most. And I love you more my dear husband.

Both twins are crawling on and came to thier mother and make sound and pull up themselves .
She is take them one by one and put in bath tub after removing their clothes. They're playing with water and splash the water with both legs.

They're in their masti mood that not listening their mother's scolding and laughing while playing with water.
Raghav is also help her in this task today, they're enjoy most of the time in bathroom after making pallavi again wet they are come out and trio get ready.

Palavi again change her Saree and all four come out for breakfast at dinning table.

Amma and kirti already sitting there and wait for them only.

Rivan and Ridhan both are sitting on their special chair and pallavi gave Both of them crushed fruit and milk bottle .they with so much masti finnaly drink their milk and after that mashed apple.

After breakfast they are now playing in thier play court as pallavi put them in after lock the court.