Intehan pyar ki 💗

Start from the beginning

Raghav is know about this so he smirk on her condition and again lean to her  she plead him through eyes but he come closer to ear and bite her earlobe with naughty smirk as she feels pleasure but can't loudly moan she hit him again on his chest and make angry face which unaffected by raghav.

She is trying to escape from the hold but he is not in mood to let her go.. She is fix in such condition and looks very irritated with her husband's act.
Raghav :-
(In his deep huskier voice )
Saree ka dukan tumhara punishment abhi bhi baki hai to socha yad diladoo.. Wese tumhe pata hai iss weekend hum chhar hi hai ghar me.. Kyoki amna Kirti k sath ja raha hai Tirupati balaji k darshan karne 3days tak nahi hai ghar me... To hum 3rao's ki zimmedari tumpe hai..
Sambhal lega tum hum Ko..?

Pallavi :- muje achhe se aata hai sambhal na Jr ho sr rao ho dono ko mere liye ek jaisa hai.. Aur tum pehle muje manake dikhao uske bad punishment Kise milti hai wo decide karte hai.. Jab dekho tab tumhara mind single track pe hi rehta hai hamesha...? Kyu..? Me itni aashani se ane hi nahi wali tumhara bato me iss bar dekh lega.... Veda Manush!!

Raghav is just enjoying her blabbering and with naughty smirk he is starting giving wet feathery kisses to her neck area to collarbone and she was just stop blabbering and shock her husband's naughty action.

Raghavrao ...stoppp... It.. And l..isten to mee pllleaseee...

Raghav not pay any heed to her warning and go down to her visible cleavage to give kisses and slide down her sleeve from one site... And bite slightly on her cleavage and she moan loudly his name...

Ohhhhh ... Raaaghhvv...
Please..

Raghav :- 
Kya huwa Mrs RaghavRao bahot bol raha tha... Bolti Kyo bandh ho gaya tumhara achanak se... Kuch keh raha tha...? As he again focus on his work...

Pallavi can't say anything as she feels pleasure at the same time and can't deny with his husband that she is actually want him and likes the way he is showering his love on her,she just stay silent and enjoy the moment until babies are wake-up.

Listening there giggles and banters thier twins are awake and in them first time both wake up together today and in sleepy eyes they both with the support of cradle site try to get up and make babysounds,

They're can't saw thier Mumma because there's curtains surrounding the cradle so they can't able to see where is thier Mumma... So calling her...

Mummma...
Mum... Ma

Raghvi hear that their children are awake so she is ask raghav to take them here as today both brothers wake up together..

Both twins are after seeing their mother came to her and snuggle in her embrace and again close eyes

Pallavi is chuckle saw this as Raghav's expressions are priceless after this he is jealous of his son's action.