When Paige became our friend and started hanging out with us all the time, it was as if nothing about that changed.

Besides the fact that I have the deepest and strongest feelings for her.

"They're calling us back on the tour bus." Luke says putting his phone back in his pocket.

We begin walking with Michael following reluctantly behind us, "What's up with him?" I ask Luke.

"He lost to me at air hockey, so he's pouting like a sore loser."  He explains.

"Same with this one over here." Ashton says referring to Paige.

"I already said I am not a sore loser!" She says shoving Ashton, but not hard enough to knock him down.

"Alright, alright I'm sorry," Ashton says raising his hands up in defense. Not a second later until he cups his hand over his mouth so that she doesn't see and mouths to me and Luke, "Sore loser."

Paige walks onto the bus first and heads straight for the back of the bus, the lounge area.

"Gus bus!" Luke shouts as he walks on behind me.

"Luke will you give that up already," Michael says still annoyed with him. "That was 3 years ago."

"Gus bus will never die." Ashton defends.

I roll my eyes at their childish behavior and sit down next to Paige.

Due to how hot it was in Japan today, Paige was wearing a red crop top, a pair of shorts that showed off her beautiful tan legs, and black converse.

I could hardly wait to get back to the hotel room. My jeans felt like they were getting tighter by the minute.

Trying to control my mind I start a conversation with her, "You get any good photos at the arcade?"

"A ton!" She says excitedly, taking the treasured camera out of its case.

"Wanna see?" She asks earning a nod from me.

She turns it on and begins to flick through the pictures, "They're not edited yet so don't judge."

"I would never judge work done by you."

She looks to me appreciatively before turning her attention back to the screen.

"I got this really good one of you and Michael playing that shooting game." Paige says turning the screen slightly towards me so I could see.

"That's a good one, it's funny." I say letting out a soft laugh at the determined look on our faces as we tried to beat each other.

She leans back into the couch to get more comfortable and continues to scroll through the photos. Her eyes showed pure pride and happiness at the pictures she took.

It makes me so happy seeing her being proud of herself.

She continues showing me the pictures until we arrive back to the hotel, not boring me in the slightest.