"Cypress." Roland's the first to speak. I hold on to him tighter. I feel like if I let go, he might disappear.

I can't find any words to say. It's like my body is shutting down. The weight of the games are gone.

I couldn't help the tears that left my eyes. Most are tears of joy but tears of sadness also escaped.

I finally let go. Much to my protest. Blossom put the blanket back over my shoulders and kissed the top of my head.

I just stared at them. I pictured Leo next to Lilac. He should've been here.

I dropped to my knees, I can't catch my breathe everything is happening so fast. "Cypress." Roland is the first next to me.

His hand is placed gently on my back rubbing circles.

I could tell he was hesitant putting his hand near the bandages.

"Hey, it's alright. You're safe now." I fall to the right hitting him in the chest. His arms go around me. "Leo... should be here!" I cry out. "It shouldn't be me." "Oh sweetie." Lilac sits across from me and puts her hand on my knee.

"You can't think like that. Leo would want you to be happy." Her voice was like gravel. Like she's been crying.

"Cypress. I know your going through a lot right now. But President Snow is waiting for you. We must get you ready." "Bloss, not right now." Roland said using a nickname I've never heard her be called.

"No, Roland it's fine. It'll take my mind off things." I sat up my breath finally had become steady. We all get up. "I'll see you when your done." He kissed the top of my head and left. Lilac slowly followed.

I turned to Blossom who I gave a big hug too. "I missed you." She whispered. "I missed you too." We let go and she starts to explain to me what we need to do.

"Snow wants to have the crowning, to be held tonight, and your interview with Caesar, and, have the victory party after. I know this is a lot for one day, but this is how Snow likes to do things. When he got word you were awake he started to plan." I nodded my head along.

"I was thinking to do light make up, show the scars you have. I want them to see the tragedy you have been through." "I love that idea." She grabs my face which makes my mind full with flash backs.

"So pretty. Yet so, ugly." Adelynn taunted. "Hurry up with the kill. I'm hungry and I want to go back to camp." Nathaniel complained. "Don't you want to find Leo?" She snaps back. "She's are way of finding him."  A sickening smirk that would burn into my memory appeared on her face.

"Cypress!" "Hmm? Oh yes?" "Are you alright?" "As good as I can be." I smile.

"So the dress." I try to change the subject. I don't want her pity eyes to follow me everywhere.

"Right, here you go. There's a shower right.... Here." She opened a door I didn't know was there and showed me the bathroom. "Take your time Cypress. You deserve it." I nodded and went into the bathroom.

A floor to ceiling mirror was on my right. As I took my clothes off and the bandages (I got the okay from one of the doctors that I could take them off.) I couldn't help but look at myself. I look so...