DAY 2: THE FISH CAUGHT A FISH

"Yeeeyyyyyyy!"

The children in their human form jumped and ran towards the shore of the pink sand beach Cale bought for their winter vacation, unlike any other places in the continent, the beach seems have no signs of winter season. The area was sunny, giving off the vibes of sunshine and summer.

Cale's hair fluttered with the cool breeze his clothes danced with the wind as his gaze reached towards the blonde man who was stripping.

"Uh, Hyung what the hell are you doing?"

Cale gave Alberu a what the fuck look as he stood from the wooden chair he was sitting. Choi Han beside him had a happy and innocent smile with his black shorts, and the sword on his waist, yes the sword. Ron motioned his hand with a cold lemon iced tea toward Cale.

"Young Master, His Highness came without informing Ms. Tasha and the servants, he also didn't bring any changing clothes with him."

"So? He's swimming naked? Are you crazy?"

Cale snapped his head towards Alberu who was already bare naked, Choi Han was sitting on the sand digging a hole.

"Hyung! What the hell? If someone sees you, you will lose your dignity as the Crown Prince!"

"You said it was private! Don't worry I asked Raon to put an isolation spell on the area."

Choi Han looked up and gazes on Cale.

"Let him be Cale-nim, there's no harm in the sea."

Cale started to walk as Alberu ran like a child towards the waters. Choi Han followed him while skipping in the sand. Beacrox put some sun block on his skin as his gaze settled on the individuals in the distant.

"It would be nice if we caught a fish."

Ron nodded with his son's statement. Cale stared at the children and back to Alberu's bare shining butt as he jumped on the waters, knee length. When Alberu dive on the water, Cale sat on the sand while the sea water brushes his pale feet, Choi Han beside him picking sea shells.

"It's peaceful and pretty. "

Cale said as he gaze on the horizon in front of him., he had a small and peaceful smile on his face. Choi Han smiled and nodded.

"I will slash anyone who will ruin this peace."

He said, making Cale shivered. He looked on the ocean once more when Alberu suddenly swam out of the water, as if struggling.

"Cale help!"

The Crown Prince yelped as he tried to ran to the shore.

"ACKK!! REMOVE IT!!!!"

"What the hell Hyung?!"

Cale suppressed his laugh and his face was painted with red when he saw a large fish hanging on Alberu's dick. It swallowed the shaft whole.

"REMOVE IT! ACK! REMOVE IT CALE!!"

Cale's eyes shook with anticipation and suppression as he can't bring to touch the large squirming fish. Alberu ran like a whinning kid towards Cale's direction, Cale yelped as he pushed Choi Han.

*shiiiing!*

"DONT WORRY INSTRUCTOR NIM, I WILL CUT IT DOWN!"

Choi Han said with a nervous voice with the sword on his hands, he was eyeing the fish. The fish is as large as Cale's arms, it has a shiny blue scales with big pouty lips, in Choi Han's eyes, the fish squinted its eyes and smirking. It swayed its tail and squirmed asking for air.

"STAY STILL FISH, THIS IS A BATTLE."

"NO!!!!"

Alberu shouted and ran away while trying to remove the fish on his dick, he pulled it with all his might but the fish's lips were stuck on the skin.

"GET OFF YOU INSOLENT SEAFOOD!"

"Your Highness?"

Ron had a shock look on his face while pouring a sauce on the steak he was preparing, Beacrox beside him has a more shocked face while looking at the royalty.

"REMOVE IT THIS INSTANT! IT'S AN ORDER!"

Alberu said with a very flustered and embarrassed face while pulling the fish from his length.