Chapter Thirty Nine

ابدأ من البداية

" On it" Nico says, before everyone heads off to do what I had asked while the girls also split up to work on making sure everything was all put away.

It's not that I was worried anything would happen to us, but I've seen storms like the one that was coming in on the ocean and it's absolutely terrifying if caught unprepared, so mostly I just wanted to get off the mile long lake.

Walking inside I made my way to the center spiral staircase, and got up onto the bridge before starting the engine, waiting for Nico to give me the all clear before progressively speeding up so that we could get back to the house.

Soon enough everyone was standing in the cabin as I navigated us back to the dock, all the while the waves picked up beating against the side of the boat, until I got us to the house.

"Nico keep us in position" I say walking down to the main deck, before grabbing a rope and jumping off the side of the boat so that I could tie it down.

Taking all four ropes I quickly tie down the boat before jumping back onto the back of the boat and going back to the front.

"Tied down" I say passing everyone who had come out while I put down the gangplank so we could all get off without chancing falling into the water since I did have to use the railing to stop myself from going into the lake when hopping back on.

"Anything you all brought onto the boat you haven't grabbed?" I ask as everyone walked off down to the dock which was now being speckled with rain droplets that were quickly picking up in quantity.

"No" they all call back and I quickly go turn off all the lights before leaving my boat only to pretty much instantly be soaked by the rain, making my clothing become like a second skin to me.

When I got to the house, my hair was draped down my face and dripping wet, while the cold ran over my skin in rivers until I pushed open the door and stepped inside to see that they had laid out towels for me.

"Holy shit Adrian, you're soaked" Kate says shock riddling her voice as she stared at me wide eyed.

"Yeah it's a little wet outside" I smirk.

"A little go take a shower, or you'll get sick" Olivia says incredulously.

"I just need to dry off I'll be fine" I reassure but she then looks at me stone faced before pointing upstairs.

"Go take a shower or I'm not going to kiss you for a week" she states, and the boys break into cries of damn, while Nico presses his lips together suppressing a smile.

The girls on the other hand were laughing because they knew as well as I did that only Olivia could tell me what to do and have me do it.

"Fine" I say narrowing my eyes as the boys who instantly stopped their laughing.

You think it's funny, but I'm not the only one whe would cave with that ultimatum.

Walking upstairs I head into the bathroom and undress from my soaking wet clothing and wringing them out into the sink before carrying it out to the dryer and starting it so that my clothing would be dry and warm by the time I got out of the shower.

Walking back into the bathroom I turned on the shower, and stepped inside immediately feeling the water warm my skin, releasing a hot prickly sensation across my skin like when you stand to close to a fire.

As I stood under the water I eventually felt relaxed and warm again, though I mostly let the water run over me to appeal to Olivia's wish of me having a shower.

As I was actually getting ready to get out the curtain moved and I looked back to see Olivia standing there before turning on the other showerhead.

"Thought you'd invite yourself in did you" I muse giving her a small smile.

"Actually I came to enjoy the view" she says looking over my defined physique.

"Last I checked I was human not a piece of art to gawk at" I say walking over to her so that I was close enough that I had to look down, and she had to look up.

"You're my piece of art" she says staring into my eyes and I could see the fire behind them, as she runs her hand over my face down to my chest.

"Bellissima" I warn as her hand travels lower.

"Yes" she says coyly.

What am I going to do with this girl.

"You're playing a game you won't want me to end" I say my voice adopting a deeper tone of it's own volition.

"Are you threatening me Adrian" she muses, and at that I push her to the shower wall and holding face inches away from hers, her anxious breathe fanning my face.

"No I'm promising you the result" I say watching her eyes dilate. "And by the end you will have wished you kept your pretty mouth shut" I add putting my hands on either side of her body flat on the wall.

"Then show me the result" she dares, and that was all it took before I pressed my lips against hers hunger and desire fuelling every move we made, every hand movement, every breathe, every passionate kiss pushing us both closer and closer to not being able to stop, and I prayed that the walls between here and the rest of the house were thick enough to drown out the fiery ardor that was driving our shower makeout session.

When we finally finished our breathing heavy and ragged, I stared at her, though she didn't look up at me.

"Whatever you're thinking in your head know you're beautiful and perfect, and you make me breathless every single time I look at you" I say, and she blushes.

"Don't tease me" she says.

"Never Olivia, I love everything about you" I assure smiling down at her.

"That's a lot to love".

"Not as much as me, and yet here you are".

"Because you are the only one for me" Olivia says.

"You have been the one for me since I met you" I say and again a blush covers her beautiful face.

Good thing I intend to make sure she will be my last.

The chapter wasn't long enough with the original ending so there you are, leave comments, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌