Chapter 40: The Perfect Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"You know that's not what I meant. This is amazing, and you look beautiful. Thank you for doing this," I say and she squeezes my hand.

"This is just the beginning," she tells me and I start to wonder what else she has planned.

Lizzie POV-

We just finished our food and y/n is getting up to leave but I stop her and ask her to sit back down for a minute.

"What are we waiting for?" She asks me raising an eyebrow.

I take a deep breath and gather my thoughts before speaking.

"I just have something to say. Ok, here I go. Y/n I love you so so much, more than I can explain. You have been the perfect girlfriend to me since the first day we became official. Honestly even before that since the first day, we met you have been taking care of me and have been the most perfect human being. I admit, I have not been a great girlfriend to you for many reasons or not to the level you deserve,"

"Lizzie that's not tru-" She tries to speak and I cut her off.

"Shh, I'm not finished. I want to be better for you and treat you how you deserve to be treated. I feel awful about lying to you and hiding things when I shouldn't have. I know you probably don't fully trust me again yet but I know it will take time. I hope that I can reassure you with my actions because I feel they speak better than words." I can see y/n starting to tear up and just looking at her is making me want to cry too. I take another breath and continue.

"I have thought a lot about our relationship and myself lately and I want to make a change for the better. I want to promise you that there will be no more lies, or secrets unless it's a surprise of course. I will be there to support you and protect you no matter what. Most importantly I promise to love you with all of my heart forever. I love you and never want to lose you because I don't know what I would do without you," I finally finish with tears running down my face as I stare at y/n who is glossy-eyed too.

She stands up and walks over to me stopping a few inches in front of me. She softly wipes my tears away before kissing me on the lips, cupping my face in her hands. Once she pulls away, she rests her forehead on mine.

"I love you so much, Lizzie. That speech was beautiful by the way. If I could I would marry you right this second," she tells me and I remember something.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" I say excitedly pulling out a small box.

"Wow Lizzie I was just kidding about the whole marriage thing," she jokes making me smile.

"It's not a ring silly. I got you this necklace that was supposed to go with my speech. Inside of the little heart, if you look closely, there's a picture of us from when we were in the sunflower field," I tell her opening the box and handing it to her.

"Oh, Lizzie this is so cool! I was actually looking at getting you one of these," she says looking closely inside the heart.

"You're so cute in this picture. I love this, thank you!" She says giving me a big hug.

"You're welcome. And just so you know I meant every word of my little speech. I want to be better for you and for our future together," I express to her and she nods.

"I think you are the most amazing girlfriend I could ever ask for. Well, I guess now that we are doing little speeches I think it is my turn. I want to promise you that I will always protect you, communicate with you and make you feel loved. I want to remind you every day how much I love you and tell you how perfect you are," she tells me and I can't help but kiss her passionately because of my happiness. I am so lucky to have y/n.

Y/n POV-

After we leave the restaurant we head home and rush in the door, chasing each other like little kids. I catch up to her and grab her by the waist lifting her in the air, carrying her into my bedroom. She is squirming like a worm so I throw her on the bed and
tackle her.

"Y/n stop you're going to make me pee!" She pleads as I start to tickle her.

"Fine, only if you give me a kiss!" I request and she sits up kissing me on the cheek.

"Um, that's not what I meant," I joke and she kisses me again this time bitting my bottom lip playfully.

"Better?" She says taking her shirt off and throwing it across the room.

I sit on the bed frozen staring at my goddess of a girlfriend in front of me shirtless. I lean forward to kiss her again and she puts her hand on my forehead stopping me.

"What now?" I half-joke and she gives me her, I'm in charge look, which scares me a little but that also means I am going to enjoy myself tonight.

"Lay down and don't touch anything. You're mine tonight," Lizzie says and I do as she asks quickly, watching her undress the rest of herself.

Smut Warning-

I do as she says laying back, resting my head on one of the pillows behind me. She slowly slides my pants off throwing them on the floor before biting her bottom lip. God, she's so hot when she does that.

"Wait... do you want me to keep going?" She asks for consent.

"Don't you dare stop," I tell her and she smiles before leaning over me to kiss my lips.

Lizzie kisses down my neck hungrily making me moan quietly which I can tell she likes. She makes her way down my body to my right thigh sucking close to my core to tease me a little. She runs her fingers through my already wet folds slowly is making me tense up in anticipation.

"Lizzie please," I beg and she slips two fingers into me without warning. At a rapid pace, she curls her fingers hitting the perfect spot as she sucks on my clit making me squirm. She stops everything and looks up at me giving her signature head tilt.

"Y/n I love you but if you move one more time I'm finished. Stay still," she threatens and I try to hold myself still as she goes back down.

Lizzie continues thrusting her fingers in and out as she sucks on my bundle of nerves driving me farther and farther before I finally come. She rubs my centre gently as I calm down and my whole body relaxes.

"You okay?" She asks kissing me on the nose.

"I'm more than okay, thank you for that," I say pulling her on top of me.

After a couple of minutes, she starts giggling and I already know what that means. I flip us over so that I am on top as I kiss her deeply making her moan in my mouth. I kiss Lizzie's neck before moving to her stomach making her twitch because it tickles, but she can suffer a little.

I get to her centre and run my fingers through her folds before bringing them to my mouth and tasting them as she stares at me intensely watching.

"Y/n don't you dare tease me," Lizzie says as a small smirk grows on my face.

"Patients my love..."
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hope everyone has a good day!

(Sorry I'm still new to the smut thing but I'm trying)