Chapter 2: Is that me?!

I wake up to the bright sun shining through my curtains and landing on my bed. I guess I slept in. I struggle to stand, still waking up and pull myself out of bed. I walk to my bathroom to wash my face with cold water to shock my system. Looking in the mirror I am reminded of the woman I met yesterday at the coffee shop. Boy am I still pissed about not getting her number. I try to forget about her again, struggling of course.

I hear my phone vibrate which probably means I got a text from someone. I'm not sure who it would be though. I walk over to my phone which is sitting on my wooden nightstand and see that my friend send me an article. I open the link and see that it is about Elizabeth Olsen. God, I love that woman. I have had a crush on Lizzie since I saw her in the Marvel movie, Age of Ultron.

I feel bad for celebrities sometimes. I know they chose to be famous but being followed everywhere wouldn't be fun either. Like Elizabeth has social anxiety but gets followed everywhere with cameras in her face and people shouting at her. Fans can be crazy too. Some people forget that celebrities are just normal people acting in front of a camera. If I ever met a celebrity I would try to treat them as normal as possible and respect their boundaries even if I was freaking out on the inside.

I start reading, "Elizabeth Olsen shooting a new movie in Nevada". Wait?! I live in Nevada! She's here?! Oh my god! I keep reading, "Elizabeth spotted having breakfast with an unknown woman at a coffee shop." Wait, what the hell. "THAT'S ME!!" I scream, then try to connect all the dots. Ok, this is crazy. How did I not recognize it was her? And now even more I regret not getting her number. It was ELIZABETH FUCKING OLSEN! I pace around my room trying to calm down from all these emotions.

I pick up my phone again after throwing it on my bed before, and I text my friend Gabby back.

G: So? Was it you?!

Me: Yes it was. And before you ask, no I had no clue it was her.

G: How could you not?! It's pretty obvious.

Me: Not at 6:00 in the morning it's not!

G: So what did you guys talk about?

Me: Not much. She bought me a coffee and a donut and- OMG I HAD BREAKFAST WITH ELIZABETH OLSEN!

G: Yeah... we just went over that.

Me: Sorry. It just kinda clicked now.

G: Don't worry. I know you have had a huge crush on her for god knows how long now.

Me: True. Very True.

G: I have to go to work but text you later?

Me: Yeah I'll text you later.

G: Ok bye! Try to calm down too lol.

Me: I'll try haha. Bye!

I put my phone down and lay on my bed with my eyes closed. Thoughts running through my head at a rapid pace.

A few minutes later I decide to get up and go out for my breakfast, not to break my routine again. I stand up and walk into my closet and pick out a pair of light blue ripped jeans and a long 49ers t-shirt. I put them on and grab my shoes at the door. Picking up my car keys and wallet which always sit on the wooden shelf by the door.

I strut to my truck, open the door and hop in. The coffee shop is around a 15-minute drive which isn't bad. There is never any traffic because I take all the back roads to get there. On my way, I pass by a few other farms and houses that are all very beautiful but are very large.

I like my house. It's not huge but it's still a decent size. It has 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (with a bathtub in mine). My kitchen is pretty big and has an island in the middle with some bar stools. It's a pretty modern house on the inside even though it's rustic on the outside. I have a big movie screen and a bar in my basement because I love movies a lot. I should host a movie night but I don't even know who I would invite.