(Hailee's outfit but she's wearing white vans instead cause girl boss)

(Chris' outfit)

I walk downstairs and see dad fixing his shirt. He turns around. "Aren't you too young to be wearing that?" He asks me.

"Yeah and? Aren't you too old to not know hot to tie your tie?" I cross my arms.

"I'm not wearing one that's why" he says and he grabs his keys. "Now let's go" we walk out and drive to the destination where I sent mom and momma too.

We arrive and we wait for them. Finally. "Took you guys long enough" I tell them as they sit down with us at the table.

Mom looks a bit mad at me. I don't know why. She's looking at my outfit. "You let her wear that!?" Mom tells Chris.

Chris didn't answer because I answered. "Yeah is there a problem?" I look at her dead in the eye.

We do a staring contest then we both laugh. "The hell?" Momma says looking confused as hell.

After we composed ourself, mom actually looks at my outfit. "Not but seriously, you're 13" she says and I look at my outfit.

"Just let me wear this just for tonight" I whine and she finally agree. Well she would have too because I didn't bring anything else.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waiter says and we nod.

We tell him our orders and wait.

Time skip to after supper...
"Okay I need to get something from the car real quick" I tell them as Chris walks with me. It's late and dark so I rather not get killed. "Just meet us at the private beach!" I yell back.

Lizzie's pov
Scar and I walk to the beach and I see some candles and Rose peddles on the sand. "Scar? What's this?" I turn around to face her and she's on one knee holding out a box with a beautiful ring.

"Elizabeth Chase Olsen..."

I'm skipping all this juicy stuff...
"Of course I will marry you!" I jump in her arms and kiss her.

We then hear a camera click and se turn around to see both Haiz and Chris with cameras in their hands. "Your welcome" they both say and we laugh.

Scar puts the ring on my finger and I kiss her. "I love you so much" I tell her.

"I love you too. Like crazy" she says and we laugh then we feel someone nudging the both of us.

"So?" Hailee says. "I see you didn't even read the note I left by that rock" she points to the rock and we go to it.

If you're seeing this, it means... nothing really. Anyways, congrats queens and enjoy tonight since I'm staying at dads so that you can have along time if you know what I mean. Hehehe. Oh, turn around...

I look at scarlett confused then I look back and saw her standing there with a huge heart ballon and Chris with some chocolates.

They hand us the gift and we thank them. "Now one more thing" Chris says and he places Hailee somewhere specific on the sand.

Hailee's pov
Dad told me to stand here. I don't know why but whatever. I wait for something to happen but nothing. "What am i-" I then heard some people yelling.

I look up and see some clowns running at me and you know how much I hate them. "Ahhh fuck" I run to my dad jumping on his back shielding my face so I don't have to see them. I was shaking practically crying.

After a while, I look up to see if they were still there but they weren't. It was my friends who were. "The fuck?" I say getting down from dad. "What are you doing here?" I ask them and I see some red paint on their noses. "You were the ones scaring the shit out of me!" I yell but then start laughing.

"Hey it wasn't our idea" Noah says realizing that I was crying so he whipped the tears way.

"Nope don't like that" I felt dad push him away from me and Maddison and I just laugh. "So you guys will be having a sleepover at my house but I want the boys sleeping on the floor and the girls in the bed" he says pointing to everyone.

"Yeah!!" We all say and I forgot about mom and momma. "Wait" I run to them. "Congratulations I can't for you to be my momma and goodnight" I hug them both and run back to the group of friends.

Scarlett's pov
When the clowns came out of no where, I wanted to run to Hailee and shield her away from them but she ran to Chris instead which I'm fine with.

Then I noticed that it was her friends so they calmed me. I knew Lizzie was stressing about that too. "Wanna go home?" I ask her after Hailee said goodnight to us.

"Yea!" She says and I laugh and her silliness. I make sure that Chris got it and he said he did so we left to have our own fun.

This was rush as you can tell.

Suggestions crackers