12. On the Counter

Start from the beginning

The mattress he was on now was incredibly comfortable. The mattress was somewhat of a cloud under him and the weight above him made him drift off.

****

Bokuto walked into his apartment, holding a bag with a few things in it. "Hey hey hey I'm back! I have a weird story from work and a surprise for you!"

Silence.

Bokuto stood in his kitchen, listening for anything. "Akaashi?!" Bokuto walked to his room and spotted Akaashi sleeping on his bed. He was peacefully resting in his blankets. "God... you scared me."

Bokuto walked over and eased Akaashi's glasses off. He set his phone aside and covered him properly, chuckling at his wet pillow case. He'd at least taken a shower.

He went back to his kitchen and pulled out the hoodie he'd gotten for Akaashi, noticing that Akaashi's shirts and hoodies were pretty thin. He set that on the bed and then decided to change out of his work clothes. Akaashi had begun to snore as he did this so he tried to turn him over.

"Mm?"

"Oh no, no. It's okay."

"Took a shower."

"I see that. All better?"

"Mhmm." Akaashi took a deep breath. He turned onto his back and hummed loudly.

"Are you feeling good to get up?"

"I'm just a little tired. It's okay."

"Alright! Up we go!" He picked up Akaashi and the ravenette startled awake fully. "Did you eat lunch?"

"I- um. No."

"Aw man. We'll have an early dinner. Do you like spicy food?"

"I do."

"Wonderful!"

"Mhmm. Why am I being carried?"

"Cause you are about as heavy as an avocado and fun to carry." Bokuto set him on the counter. "I got you something!"

"I'm not an avacado and what did you get?"

"A hoodie! It's green which I'm hoping is okay." Bokuto hurried to his room and came back with it. "It's got a little froggy on it! I also got you starbursts."

Akaashi held the hoodie and looked at the bag of starbursts. "Oh wow..."

"What do you think?"

Akaashi smiled to himself and held the hoodie closer to himself. "You're so nice."

"Well duh. I like giving presents."

Akaashi felt a pang of fear. Usually when people gave him things they asked for pleasure right after.

"Kashi?"

"You're not going to make me do anything, right?"

"What do you mean?" Bokuto questioned, leaning into the counter.

"You won't make me do anything sexual for these things, right?"

"Course not! The only time I would want that is if you are needing it or if you are comfortable with touching me." Bokuto stood. "Wanna go grocery shopping? I need a few things."

"Oh okay."

"You don't sound very happy about shopping."

"Sorry."

Bokuto hummed. "Have you taken your meds?"

"Not yet, no."

"I'll get them!" Bokuto grabbed the bottle and gave him some water. "How long does it take to kick in?"

"Thirty to forty minutes."

"Nice!" Bokuto hugged him. "You're cuddly."

Akaashi tried to push away his overly sexual thoughts from being touched. This was supposed to be a wholesome moment.

"O-oh..." Bokuto looked up. "Time to let go?"

"I'm sorry. This happens all the time. I'm sorry."

"No, no." Bokuto eased up. "Do you need me to leave you alone or help,"

Akaashi took a deep breath, gulping. His brain had ruined another sweet moment with someone.

"Hey..."

"I want to do something but I always get this way and I feel bad."

"Thank you for admitting that and being honest but I enjoy moments like this. It's kinda exciting."

Akaashi looked at him and gulped. "Are you sure?"

"Mhmm. I'll see how everything feels and if you need me to stop, use the safe word. I'm able to pay attention."

Akaashi nodded. "Not on the counter though."

"Then on the couch!" Bokuto lifted him and laid him out on the couch. Akaashi held on, heart racing. That was not anxiety. That was more than being a bit aroused. "Just relax and I'll take care of you."

Akaashi nodded. "Not all the way. Please be slow."

"Of course sunshine." Bokuto got Akaashi's pants off and Akaashi held onto a pillow tightly. "God you look pent up again."

"K-kind of-"

Bokuto hummed. "Oh! How sensitive are your nipples?"

"What?"

"How sensitive are your nipples? I heard that stimulation there helps with biological men." Bokuto sat up a bit.

Akaashi nodded slowly. How in the hell had Bokuto learned that? "They're pretty sensitive compared to what's considered normal."

"Then can I...?"

"Mhmm..." Akaashi pulled up his shirt and Bokuto took one of his nipples between his index and thumb. "Wait."

"Wait?"

"It feels better if you do this." Akaashi led Bokuto's finger around his nipple and Bokuto realized the change. He smiled and did this to both sides of his chest.

He leaned down and licked over one of the little buds. Akaashi whined softly at this and Bokuto sucked gently. "Feels good, right?"

"Mhmm..."

Bokuto took this into his mind and took Akaashi's cock into his hand, mouth still gently working on his nipple. Akaashi grabbed his shirt and covered his mouth hurriedly. This was good?

Bokuto sped up his hand and precum started to spill from Akaashi. Was this type of stimulation really that powerful for Akaashi?

As if answering Akaashi moaned softly, back arching just a bit. Bokuto went to his other nipple and Akashi got louder. Maybe if he did both and touched him?

Bokuto kept touching him, being slow with it as he'd promised but used his free hand to touch Akaashi's other nipple.

"Oh God... fuck! Gonna cum!" Akaashi cried out, slightly whining. Bokuto sped up and Akaashi let out a few of the pretty moans that he loved so much.

Akaashi's hips jolted up and he moaned shakily, thrusting into Bokuto's hand a few times as he climaxed. Bokuto eased off of his chest and smiled. "All better?"

Akaashi leaned his head back, panting. He nodded instead of answering due to being at a loss of words. Bokuto just chuckled.

"You're cute."

Akaashi rolled his eyes. He sat up slightly and took a few deep breaths.

"Need me to clean you off?"

Akaashi's eyes widened as Bokuto leaned down. "Fuck!"