𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Start from the beginning

She picks her wife up and speeds her into Carlisle's doctors room. She lays her gently onto the table.

"Rosalie pass the morphine." Aimee instructs.

"Carlisle said that the placenta must have detached" Alice says, on the phone to Carlisle.

Aimee inserts the morphine into Bella. Rosalie goes to cut into Bella's stomach so the baby can be free but Aimee stops her.

"Rose. Let the morphine spread!" She demands.

"There's no time. He's dying" Rosalie argues.

"Get him out now!" Bella yells.

The whole situation passed in a blur. Rosalie and Alice had to leave because of the blood, leaving Aimee and Jacob to deliver the baby.

"Change her!" Jacob yells.

"I can't. Not until he comes out" Aimee denies.

Aimee bites into Bella's skin. It was the quickest way to get the baby out, even if Bella was in pain.

Bella yelled out in pain as Aimee continued to get the baby out whilst Jacob reassured Bella.

The cry of a baby echoed throughout the room as Aimee cradled the small child in her arms.

"It's Cecelia. We have a little girl, Bells" Aimee smiles, showing the infant to Bella.

"You're beautiful" Bella smiles weakly to the baby. Aimee places Cece into Bella's arms gently.

The baby bites into Bella's arm causing the human to gasp. Aimee quickly takes her away.

Bella smiles as she stares at her wife holding their daughter. As she watches she feels her energy slowly drain. She was about to die. Bella could feel it happening.

And then she did. She stopped breathing. Her heart didn't beat and she didn't move.

"Rosalie!" Aimee calls. Said woman rushes in to take the baby from Aimee's arms.

She quickly leaves whilst Jacob continuously gives mouth to mouth to Bella. He continues the cpr as Aimee freezes in her spot.

She felt like she too was dying. Her skin was cracking and her heart felt like it was repeatedly being ripped out of her chest.

Her Bella was dead and she might as well have been too. "Aimee you have gotta do something!" Jacob yells, shaking the vampire.

Aimee nods and rushes towards the medical table where a needle full of her venom was laying.

She picked it up and pushed it into Bella's heart, inserting the venom into her blood system.

Noticing nothing was happening to Bella she began to panic. She was living her worst nightmare. "Come on" she yells.

The vampire began to push down onto Bella's heart, trying to get her blood flowing again.

"Come on! Bella! Come on" she continuously yells. Jacob starts to tear up as he looks away from Bella's body.

"I should kill you but that'd be too easy. You deserve to live with this" Jacob spits.

Aimee ignored him, although he was right. Jacob left the room as Aimee continued to push down on Bella's chest.

"You're not dead. You're not dead" Aimee repeats, trying to convince herself. "Come on, come on!".

Having no idea what to do Aimee bites into Bella's flesh repeatedly inserting her venom.

"Come back to me, love. Please" Aimee begs as she holds Bella's face in her hands. "Bella, Bella please"

"Alice, Jasper!" Aimee yells. She could see the venom was now working. Bella was turning.

The vampire gently placed a kiss to Bella's forehead and exited the room.

With the two vampires she called she left the house to come face to face with the pack.

"We're outnumbered" Jasper says.

"I'm not letting them hurt my family" Aimee determinedly states.

The wolves and vampires charge at each other. Fighting for what felt like hours. The vampires were loosing by a lot before Carlisle, Edward, Emmett and Esme join them.

Seth and Leah joined too and fought their former pack. Giving the Cullens an advantage.

"Stop! It's over!" Jacob yells as he makes his entrance. "If you kill her you kill me!"

Aimee's eyebrows narrow in confusion, causing her to read the werewolves mind: he had imprinted on her daughter.

She swore she could have ripped his head off right there and then but she soon realised what it meant for Cece's safety. It meant the werewolves could not hurt her.

"They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed." Aimee explains to the Cullens as the wolves communicated through their minds.

"It's their most absolute law"

|______________|