44

Lauren’s POV:

After all the drama yesterday, me and the girls went to sleep early…and yes Camren just slept!

Today we had our interview with Ryan Seacrest which I was excited about but at the same time petrified.

“We’re here!” Ally squealed as the cab came to a stop outside Ryan’s studio.

“Come on Camren! Get yo asses in there!” Dinah smirked as we all made our way inside.

“Oh girls, hey!” Ryan’s staff member waved as he directed us to the radio room.

“You guys will be on the radio but will also be recorded and the video will be on Ryan’s website.” The man smiled as we walked into the room.

“Girls!” Ryan greeted us as we all took a seat.

“Hello and good morning everyone, today I’m chilling with the gorgeous ladies of Fifth Harmony!” Ryan whooped into his mic.

“Hey Ryan.” We all giggled.

“So girls, you’ve just finished your tour with One Direction, how was that?” He asked.

“It was amazing! Our fans loved it as much as we did. Thanks to One Direction for making the tour extra special too.” Camila said.

“All the fans have been dying to know…what the hell is going on with Camren? Tell us how it happened.” Ryan said excitedly.

“Well, it started when me and Lauren were watching Pretty Little Liars I think it was? Anyway, out of nowhere I kissed her, it took her and myself by surprise and she ran out. We weren’t talking for a few days but after that, we found each other again. When that picture circulated around the world of us kissing backstage that’s when everything went downhill really.” Camila sighed.

“Yeah, especially for me.” I wiped tears from my eyes. “I’m sorry.”

“No, no it’s okay, take your time.” Ryan smiled.

“So, once people saw the picture of me and Camz kissing, I began to get loads of hate on social media. People saying I’m disgusting because I’m in love with a girl, people saying I wasn’t good enough for Camila, people calling me fat and ugly, people telling me to kill myself…it was just horrible. I thought after a few days it’d die down but it didn’t. I still get loads of hate now but I’ve learned to deal with it better. Anyway, Dinah found me one night crying in the restroom and I told her I was tempted to cut myself, I promised myself and Dinah that I wouldn’t do it but then me and Camila fell out again because I thought she was cheating on me so I started cutting…until one night I walked to the woods with a bottle of vodka and got ran over.” I uncontrollably cried.

“Lauren has been doing so much better now though, she eats properly, she isn’t cutting, her therapy sessions are going brilliantly and the most important thing is that she’s always got a smile on her face.” Camila began to cry too.

Now that everything was out in the open, I decided to do something I’ve wanted to do in public for a long time. I placed both my hands on each side of Camila’s face and gently kissed her as we both blushed as everyone aw’ed in the room.

“CAMREN IS OFFICIAL DAWGS!” Dinah cheered as we all laughed.

“You two seriously deserve each other; you’re a match made in heaven.” Ryan smiled at us as Camila rested her head on my shoulder.

“HEY! I’VE FINALLY FOUND A RELIGIOUS FRIEND! I CAN BE MARY AND RYAN, YOU CAN BE JOSEPH!” Ally squealed.

“Just because I said heaven doesn’t mean I’m a nun…” Ryan laughed.

“OOH OOH! AND CAMREN CAN BE JESUS, MANI CAN BE AN ANGEL AND I’M OBVIOUSLY GOD BECAUSE, BITCH, I’M FLAWLESS!” Dinah flipped her hair.

“I honestly don’t know what to say to that…” I mumbled as everyone else in the room, except from Dinah looked terrified.

What would life be like without Dinah Jane Hansen…