8

Dinah’s POV:

I am truly sorry for what I said to Lauren yesterday but Lauren’s taken it far too seriously. I think there is more to it, I don’t believe that a joke about Camren would make her ignore me all day and be in a mood with everyone. Everyone was sat at the table eating breakfast apart from Lauren.

“Has Lauren even left her bunk since last night?” Mani asked.

“No, she hasn’t. Something is wrong with her.” Camz looked worried.

“She needs to come and see us, and needs to eat something.” I whispered.

“I’m gonna have a word with her later.” Camila said, getting up to get dressed.

Camila’s POV:

I was finally dressed; it was time to see Lauren. I went to her bunk but she wasn’t there. I looked out the window and saw her curled up into a ball on the steps of the bus, crying.

“Lauren?” I whispered, stood against the door frame.

“Yeah?” I said, broken.

“Please open up to me. You haven’t eaten all day and haven’t spoken.” I sat down next to her as she rested her head on my shoulder.

“I text Zayn saying I’m not ready for a relationship yet…” Lo said.

“Is that why you’re so down?” I asked, stroking her hair.

“No, it’s not. I don’t even know what I’m upset about, I’m so confused.” She said looking up at me. I was so happy when she looked at me and hugged me tighter; I’ve missed her these past few days.

“Tomorrow night, the girls are out with their boyfriends…considering we’re single, why don’t we have a girls night in on the bus, just you and me.” I said, hoping she’d say yes so I could cheer her up.

“Yeah, can’t wait.” Laur said, kissing my cheek, “Thanks Camzie”

I really hope tomorrow night will take her mind off things; I really want her to be happy.