17

Camila’s POV:

I jumped into Ally’s car first, sitting in the back with Lauren and then Dinah as Normani and Ally sat in the front. I turned my head to face Lauren’s, about to kiss her cheek when I noticed a little tear rolling down it.

“Lauren? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” I whispered, stroking the side of her face as she turned to look at me. Lauren didn’t respond, instead, she buried her head into my chest gripping onto the hem of my shirt.

“Baby?” I asked again, hoping to get an answer.

“I just miss home, it’s pathetic, I know.” She laughed, trying to stay strong.

“Aww bless…and it’s not babe.” I wrapped both my arms around her firmly, rocking her back and forwards.

“What’s going on with you?” Dinah whispered in Lauren’s face.

“Homesick.” Lauren sniffled.

“Sure you didn’t have it rough last night and now you’re in pain?” Dinah giggled.

“DINAH!” I whispered aggressively, pushing her slightly, causing her to hit her head on the window. Lauren found this hilarious, laughing hysterically, as I began to laugh too.

“You should be grateful, Mila. I just cheered your girlfriend up!” Dinah mumbled.

“Could you be any louder?!” I sarcastically growled. “What if they had heard that?”

“Oh, calm down! I’m the Captain so I am in charge!” Dinah proudly stated.

“Why did we ever agree to this?!” I whispered into Lauren’s ear, as she smiled and shrugged.

“We’re here! Let’s go y’all!” Ally squeaked.

Once we had all gotten out of the car, I linked my arm with Lauren’s. “Guys, you three go town to the beach, we’ll meet you there soon. We’ll go and look at the restaurant over there and see if it’s open, I’m starving!” I chuckled.

“Are you sure? I thought you loved the beach?” Dinah winked.

“Yeah well I need to eat!” I whined.

Dinah walked over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder and whispered “I think everyone knows what you want to eat...” Dinah smirked as I pulled a confused face. “Lauren.” Dinah clarified, smirking.

I literally chocked on air at Dinah’s comment.

“Are you alright Mila? What did Dinah do?” Ally ran over, patting my back to help me breathe.

“Nothing, I had an erm, hair in my mouth.” I lied, still spluttering slightly.

“Was that hair in your mouth from Lauren’s pus-“  I put my hand over Dinah’s mouth to stop her from finishing her sentence.

“And just so you know…” Lauren whispered to Dinah. “…I shave!”

“Well, we’ll see you later…” I said awkwardly, grabbing Lauren’s wrist and running away from that embarrassing situation.

“So…you shave…” I teased Lauren when we were out of sight.

“Don’t you start too!” Lauren giggled.

“Well, I need to know if I’ve got a hairy girlfriend or not…” I lowered my voice, reaching behind me to grab Lauren’s ass.

“Have I got a hairy girlfriend?” Lauren asked, smiling.

“I wouldn’t say full on hairy…there’s like a little streak down the middle.” I stated, blushing.

“Wow! Lots of detail there Cabello!” Lauren laughed.

“Well, I could have shown you if that would have been easier.” I grinned.

“Hmm, that sounds interesting.” Lauren bit down on her bottom lip.

“Told you you’re Pervy LoLo!” I playfully nudged her.

“Oyyyyy!” Lauren whined, pouting.

“Come on, let’s go inside!” I giggled, pulling Lauren through my main doors of the restaurant. As I looked around, I noticed we were the only ones here, apart from the staff.

“Well it’s quiet isn’t i-“  Before I could finish my sentence Lauren grabbed my hand and pulled me into the toilets.

“What are you doi-“   Yet, again she didn’t let me finish my sentence as she pushed me against the now shut toilet door, crashing her lips onto mine. Lauren wrapped her arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around her neck. I licked Lauren’s bottom lip, begging for entrance which she almost instantly granted. Our tongues tangled up, fighting for dominance. Lauren won in the end and began to suck on my lip gently, causing a moan to escape my mouth. Lauren leaned back to lift me up, carrying me over to the other side of the toilet room, sitting me on one of the sinks. Lauren grabbed both my legs and opened them slightly so she could stand in between them. I leaned forward grabbing the back of Lauren’s neck, attacking her lips once more, tugging at her bottom lip with my teeth slightly before slipping my tongue into her mouth, letting out a moan. Lauren pushed her hips against me, leaning harder into my centre, which was becoming wetter every minute. I began to unbutton Lauren’s shirt, pulling it open slightly, gently running my fingers over her chest.