29

Lauren’s POV:

A/N: CAMILA LIKED MY INSTAGRAM PHOTO YESTERDAY! (@worthitjauregui)

This week has gone quite well considering. I mean, Dinah’s really helping me out, Camila is just perfect and Mani and Ally are always happy. Today we had a show in North Carolina, where I auditioned for X Factor which was pretty cool! The fans are still crazy about this whole ‘Camren’   thing and so are reporters. Me and Dinah have been walking for ages now! We kind of lost Camila! Mani and Ally are on the tour bus ringing her cell, which she hasn’t answered.

“Lauren! Isn’t that her over there?” Dinah whispered, pointing her finger in the direction of the park.

“Yeah…why the fuck is she hugging that boy!” I scowled, anger rising inside of me.

“Isn’t that Harry?” Dinah said shockingly.

“I’m gonna kill him!” I growled about to run after him.

“NO! Ask Camila when she comes back to the bus, if she lies about being with him today then decide to kill him.” Dinah giggled, pulling me back to the bus.

After about half an hour, Camila finally showed up.

“Where the hell have you been?” I yelled once we were alone.

“I went for a walk.” Camila replied.

“A walk? What on your own? Was anyone else with you on this ‘walk’?” I questioned.

“Nope, it was just me. I just needed some space.” Camila mumbled.

“Some space from me?” I cried.

“No, no, no! Of course not Lauren! I love you!” Camila wailed.

“Pfft!” I scoffed.

“What? You don’t love me anymore?” Camila wept

“Of course I love you, I’m just not sure you love me!” I yelled at Camila making her jump.

“I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT! YOU KNOW WHAT, I MAY LOVE YOU BUT AT THE SAME TIME I FUCKING HATE YOU!” Camila screamed, pushing past me and stormed into her bunk.

Now that’s made her even guiltier…I’ve lost her…Camren is over…