5

Camila’s POV:

Today me and the girls started rehearsing the choreography for Top Down. It’s one of my favorite songs off the album, there’s such a good vibe when we perform it.

“So, guys. Tomorrow morning, we rehearse Top Down again and start creating a dance for Body Rock!” One of our tour managers said.

“Yay! I can’t wait! The harmonizers will love it!” Dinah shouted, happily.

“I’ll leave you guys to it then, have a good night. Remember to get some sleep!” Our tour manager said as she left the bus.

“What we gonna do then dawgs?!” Dinah asked.

“Umm, we could watch a movie?” Mani suggested.

“The Notebook!” I yelled.

“That makes me ‘pry’” Lauren whispered. Was Lauren taking the piss? Saying ‘pry’? If you don’t know what I’m on about, it all started with X Factor! Fifth Harmony was going to perform with Demi Lovato! Demi told me to introduce her, obviously being a hard core Lovatic, I messed up and said ‘pry’ inside of cry! I’ve never felt so embarrassed!

“I’ll look after you, bitch!” I playfully punched her arm.

“Excuse me?” Lauren sarcastically, angrily asked.

“Sit, Jauregui!”LoLo did what she was told and sat on the couch. I sat down next to her and then shuffled back and laid down making Lauren fall on top of me.

“Um, LoLo?” I whispered.

“Lay your head on my chest please? You’re heads on my stomach and your hairs tickling me!” I giggled making Lauren laugh.

“Okay, Camz” Lauren whispered back snuggling in the crook of my neck, her hot breath touching my skin.

“You guys okay over there? You look a bit intimate! Anything you wanna tell us?” Dinah asked.

“Aren’t two friends allowed to snuggle?” Lauren said, defensively.

“I’m only joking, LoLo! I know you’re not going out! It’ll never happen. You’re both straight and are mad about One Direction!” Dinah rambled on.

“Just shut up and watch the movie!” Ally yelled to stop everyone talking.

About half way through the movie, I felt Lauren shaking beneath me.

“LoLo, you okay?” I asked, concerned.

“It’s just this movie makes me so emotional.” Lauren wept.

“Aw, come here.” I held Lauren tight, giving her a hug and kissing her head.

Throughout the rest of the movie, I held Lauren’s hand, caressing it while stroking her hair with my other hand. I think it helped because she stopped crying.

When The Notebook’s credits came up on the screen the girls started to get up apart from Lauren.

“Camz, I think she’s asleep.” Ally whispered.

“That explains why she wasn’t crying then! You go off to bed; I’ll stay here with her.” I reassured them.

“Are you sure? We should help you get her to her bunk…” Mani suggested.

“No, its fine. Goodnight.” I cut Mani off.

“Night, Camren” Dinah winked. She’s really starting to piss me off!

I pulled a blanket over both of us and moved Lauren into a more comfortable position. We then both fell asleep.