Teaching you the way of a protagonist

Comincia dall'inizio

As a reply, I quickly started following behind her, while matching with her speed.

'Now, that I think about it, where is the brother of mine?'

"Where is Oppa." I asked

"Cale is still sleeping, would you like to go and wake him up." Violan said.

'Well, why not'

"Yes, please."

She then lead the way and dropped me in front of Cale's room. They left to their respective works. Outside the door of Cale's room the man who greeted me looked old but have sharp features.

'He is strong. May be stronger than Amy too.'

"And, who you might be?" Since almost everyone were informed about  Kira's amnesia, it was pretty easy to get away with not knowing anyone.

"It's been a while Young Miss, I am Ron. Young Master's servant." He said with a benign smile.

'Hmm... A swordmaster... No his aura is more like Amy, then an assassin. '

"I see. You can go back to your work since I am going to talk to my brother for a while."

"Yes, Young Miss." He left saying that.

I went inside the room and found my brother sleeping.

'Well, since they are really close, I might as well act likewise.'

I walked towards the bed and started shaking him up.

"Wake up, how long are you gonna sleep, you lazy sleepy head."
I kept on shouting with my lungs out till he woke up. It sure took a lot of effort.

'We really look alike.'

He finally woke up, I will be lying if I say that I am not excited to meet my brother. I never had a family before, so all these are new to me and I really like it. So, I would like to get closer to him too.

He woke up rubbing his eyes, totally annoyed. Yeah, he is annoyed, it is all over his face. I was still standing there while clutching the blanket and smiling like a fool. I was really excited about the fact that I have a twin. When a sudden voice shook me up.

"Who are you? And where is Ron? " Asked the readhead.

"Huh.... " I was dumbfounded.

'Wait, is he amnesiac too.'

In the middle of all these, I heard Cale's thought. He was being really loud in his head.

'.....Who is she? And, why the hell we look so similar? Was there a character like her in 'Birth of a hero'. No, hell no. There wasn't any. Then is she an intruder. If so, where is Ron. He should have noticed her presence.
And, why is she looking at me like an idiot, should I have not asked, who she is?'

Cale's mind was a mess right now. As there is an unknown variable he never heard or more specifically read about. His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden a laugh. It was the look alike standing in front of him. Cale finched.

'What's wrong with her.'

She then started to speak "Hey, hey, hold on..." She asked after suppressing her laugh"Who are you?"

Cale flinched after hearing this unexpected question.

"I am Cale Henituse."

"Oh really... Then I am Sherlock Holmes."

Somehow, I couldn't help but smile. There is someone else like me. This alone made me so happy, but what's funny is that other person is now my brother.