"I don't want to meet that girl, mother." He replied with an annoyed face, his mother turned to face him sighing heavily.

"Sebastian if you kept on rejecting every single girl I choose, when will you get married then? You don't like any girl and if I choose someone for you, your answer still is the same. " She said raising her voice a little for him to understand how serious she was.

Sebastian looked at her before again that violent kitten's thoughts collided with his head the moment he pondered about his mother's words, liking a girl, getting irritated by his own thoughts he shook his head before facing his mother.

"You're already 26 and will be 27 in a few months I want you to get settled, your father finally retired from his business and it's your time to build a family now." She complained getting concerned by his continuous denial, Sebastian stared at her blankly before stubbornly shaking his head.

"Mom please just stop it. When I will like someone and want to marry her I will ask you but please let me be right now." Saying that he stormed inside the bathroom.

Serena rubbed her forehead at his stubborn behavior, she was tired of trying to get him like someone. It doesn't matter who he would like, he just has to say and that girl will be his. She wants him to settle down, and have a beautiful family of his but alas! This stubborn guy was just not ready to understand her.

Sebastian entered the vast bathroom and stood in front of the mirror to wash his face but suddenly the moment his eyes took his condition in check his eyes flickered in shock. His hair was a mess, his eyes swollen and his lips seemed unusually ruddy and dry, there were dark circles under his eyes. Closing his eyes he ruffled his hair cursing himself for being this disturbed by that wild siren.

She shouldn't affect him this much yet his peace, work, and even his health was being impacted badly by her vindictive thoughts, staring at his frame for a few seconds before he finally discarded his clothes and entered the warm shower but the moment he placed his hand over the wall latching his eyes for a mere second, she again decided to attack him with the sharp claws of her memories.

I am not scared of you, I will never be! You're nothing but filth to me.

His eyes snapped up as he clenched his jaw right away, those ocean-blue eyes were playing with his senses now, he hates how he couldn't get rid of her thoughts, how her thoughts were continuously playing with his brain. After getting ready in an elegant suit he walked out of his room wanting to get out of the house as soon as possible but someone blocked his way making him look down with his dark gaze.

He hates when someone blocks his way or interrupts his work.

"Sebastian, where are you going? I came here especially to meet you. That night--" Maria said looking at him with her beautiful green eyes, but before she could keep talking Sebastian leaned down to her level making her shut up the moment she witnessed his dark gaze fixated on her.

He looked murderous, his grey pupils had turned into a dark shade surrounding his eyeballs telling her how much he detested her actions, she gulped watching his lips curving into a lopsided smirk before he took a step closer to her making her flinch at the proximity. Wasn't he the same man she wanted to be close to so badly? Then why was she so scared of him?

"Listen and listen carefully, Maria." His deep dark tone made her blink her eyes in anxiety, he raised his calloused hand placing it under her slightly quivering chin gently caressing her jawline before throwing the words that didn't fail to stun her.

"I know the reason why are you dancing on my head, and if you think you can marry me by making my mother on your side then you're a highly mistaken woman!" He seethed tightening his grip over her chin.