Chapter 23

(I have a head canon for my own fanfic that one day one of the heroes is just pissed at Izuku at class and tells him to call his parents and Izuku is just like "ok" and takes out a whole ass ouija- uoija- ouhija HOW THE FUCK YOU WRITE THAT board and like tries to communicate with ghosts mid class)

So, fear was another strong emotion. And a better one, because it was more stable. Easier to control.

Unlike anger, Izuku is scared most of the time. Yes, he gives off some angry energy and looks like he wants to basically murder every one who gets closer to him, but he's not actually like that.

Well, maybe he is, but he's not angry all the time.

I think.

............

Anyways, fear.

Of course, the problem with fear, you can never show when you're scared. It shows you're weak, it shows your weaknesses.

But right now, Izuku wasn't really scared.

He was just hit by a villain's quirk, yes, but he's not really scared of that.

Yes, his head still hurt a bit, but he wasn't actually hurt. It was just a feeling. And Aizawa was with him, too. And they were surrounded by objects Izuku could affect on with his quirk, he was sure he could fight. So why did Aizawa and him immediately ran away from there?

Aizawa is a coward.

Well sure, all of the heroes are just cowards who wants money.

Izuku noticed that himself, of course. How they fight just in rich cities, and leave the strong villains just to the strongest heroes there are. They'll never do much more than stopping a robbery or such.

The heroes are a bunch of cowards little shi-

Aizawa parked the car and rushed out of it, Izuku following him.

"Uh.... it's already late, so I should go and finish some homework, you know?" Izuku said, clearly not wanting to start a conversation about the new villain.

"Yeah, sure, I'll call you when dinner is ready." And with that, Izuku rushed towards his room. (Since when he started referring it as his own room?) and closed the door behind him.

Well, he wasn't exactly lying, because Izuku was indeed doing his homework.

He had just some math and English homework, thag weren't too hard.

That, until he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Izuku said, without lifting his head up. But, he heard another knock. Izuku groaned and got up, opening the door. "It's not locked-" he said, to..... no one. No one was standing behind the door.

Another knock.

Izuku closed the door and turned around, to where the knocking was.

His window.

What the fuck.

Of course, if Izuku was smart, he should NOT open the window and call Aizawa or mic. But Izuku was not the smartest guy ever, so why not.