Chapter 1

Izuku was just sitting in his room, looking at his phone, minding his own businesses. He could hear his parents in their room, and he tried his best to ignore it. 'God, they're cant keep quiet even a little bit... even though their 14 year old child is literally in the room besides them.' Izuku thought in anger and turned up the music in his headphones.

"Mom, dad, I'm heading out" Izuku said as he put on his shoes. "But alcohol when you're coming back" Inko said. "I'm underage. They won't let me" izuku said and looked down a little. "There is no fucking alcohol in the house, so I don't care how, just get some!!" Izuku's dad, hisashi, shouted at him. "Fine... fine!!" Izuku said and got out of the house. He was living in a really dark neighbourhood, if he was told that villains lived there too, he wouldn't be surprised. Izuku walked on the street, looking for any small shop that'll sell him beer, even though he's literally 14.
Eventually he found one, and walked in. After thinking a little, he grabbed some alcoholic drinks and went to pay for them. "Aren't you a little young?" The cashier asked as he put the alcohol in a plastic bag. "Yet, you're still selling me" Izuku said and took the plastic bag and went home.

He entered the house to the sound of his father shouting at his phone, and his mother watching TV quietly. "I'm home..." Izuku said quietly as he walked in. "You're fucking late!" His father said and smacked his head, then took the alcohol from him. "Cant handle ten minutes without getting drunk? Jesus..." Izuku mumbled and his father turned around to him. "What did you say?" He asked and Izuku immediately froze. "Nothing! Nothing" he said, terrified. "Good." His father said and walked away. His father took some sips from the alcoholic drink, and after he finished it he threw it at the floor next to Izuku. Izuku got scared and jumped back a little. "These drinks fucking sucks!! Where did you get them?!" His father asked in an angry tone. "At least say thank you that I someone actually sold them to me!" Izuku said and immediately put a hand in his mouth when he found out that he actually talked back on his dad. "Talking back now, do you?" His father asked and lifted his hand, and punched Izuku in the face.

To the noise of a father beating his son, Inko kept on watching the news. She didn't really care about her son, Izuku. He was an accident, her and hisashi never planned on having a son or anything. But they decided to keep him, because maybe he'll be used as someone to get them alcohol and someone to take out their anger at.

"Next time, think again before talking back to me. Know your fucking place" hisashi said and walked away from Izuku, who was laying on the floor, not able to move. He was bleeding from his nose and mouth, and he had bruises all over his body. Even though he got used to it, it still hurt everytime. He hated his dad, his mom, his house his life, he hated everything. He looked up a little and saw that his mom walked away too, and she left the TV on. Izuku walked a bit and looked at the TV. "The number one hero, all might, saved the day again!!" Izuku's eyes sparkled a little when he saw all might smiling and waving to his fans. He smiled softly as he thought about him being the number one hero, waving and smiling towards his fans. Him, being a hero.

Hero.

The only think Izuku needed. A hero. Someone who needed to save him from his life, someone to tell him that everything will be ok. Someone to give Izuku hope, hope to keep living and fighting. He always saw on TV how everyone were talking about how the world need heroes, and how heroes are helping everyone in need. But no one ever helped Izuku. So he started to lose hope easily. Izuku turned off the TV and walked to the bathroom, where he treated his wounds. He looked in the mirror, and put his hand in a bruise he had on his cheek. "Fuck..." he mumbled and walked to his bedroom. He closed his eyes and put his hand on his face as he was laying down on the "bed" he had. Not even a single pillow or blanket was on it. He had Only a thin small blanket, and it smelled bad. But, he still used it. It was everything he had to cover himself up at nights. He didn't had any warm clothes either. His parents never even thought about buying him any. As Izuku lost any hope, he finally fell asleep.

"Huh?"

"Izuku! Where are you going?"

"Sorry kacchan... but I can't stay any longer! I hope I'll see you soon!!"

"Ok then.. I hope I'll see you soon too! Bye Izuku!"

"But kacchan!!"

Katsuki immediately woke up. He looked around his room in panic, and then put a hand on his head, noticing that he was sweating. He felt like he had a nightmare. He looked at his hands in shock, then put both of them on his head. Only one word was on his mind. Well, only one name at least.

"Izuku."