Chapter 4

Izuku sat next to the table. He was reading a book he found, and even thought it was pretty ruined it was really good. His father walked past him and lighted up a cigarette with his fire breath, and the sound of his steps gave Izuku chills. Izuku looked at him using his quirk to light up a cigarette, and hisashi could FEEL his son's eyes staring at him. "What are you looking at?!" He asked, and Izuku immediately went back to reading the book. "What's that?" Hisashi asked and picked up izuku's book. "It's... uh... it's just some book I found.... and it looked interesting..." Izuku said and looked at the floor. He knew that his father would probably burn the book or something. "Ok then." Hisashi said and threw the book at izuku's head, and just walked away. Izuku was more then suprised. He picked up the book from the floor and watched as his father just walked away from the door. He did noticed that his parents used to leave the house more often, and to leave him alone. Maybe they got a job or something? Well they both have good quirks....

Good quirks.

Izuku looked at his hands in disappointment. If only he had a good quirk, maybe he was able to fight back against his parents, or even to become a hero, or at least to run away from home.
Just when he was thinking about it, he felt a sharp pain in his head. He felt like everything was shaking, and he held his head with his hands. After five or six seconds, it stopped. 'Maybe I'm a little sick...' Izuku thought and walked to his room. Lay down on his bed and looked at the ceiling. Suddenly he felt that feeling again, like everything was shaking, but then it stopped after four seconds. "Ugh..." he sighed and held his head. 'Maybe I should go outside a little...' Izuku thought and walked outside.

Izuku walked a little on the street, walking away from the part of the city where he lives. The street started to be more clean, and more quiet. He enjoyed walking there, but then he heard an explosion. A big one. He looked to where the explosion was coming from, and saw heroes running there as well. 'It's been a while since I saw heroes in action...' Izuku thought and walked to the place where the explosion came from. He got closer, and heard screaming and shouting. "This weird monster trapped a kid....." he heard some people mumbling. 'A kid? The villian took a kid as hostage, really...' Izuku thought and got closer. He got close enough and saw the big green monster, trying to attack the villains, who tried to stop the monster and the fire and to get the citizens away, all at the same time. 'It might be hard to be a hero...' Izuku thought, but then all of his thoughts were blank, as he saw a familiar blonde haired boy, trapped inside the monster. "This kid is so strong!!" One of the heroes said. Izuku saw explosion around the monster, created by the kid trapped in it.

By Bakugou katsuki.

Izuku felt his heart beating fast. He hasn't seen Bakugou for more than four years, and his memory of him WASNT good. The then felt strong wind, and with the blink of an eye, Izuku, the heroes, the citizens, everyone saw all might, grabbing Bakugou by his shirt and punching the villain. Everyone were clapping their hand in shock, while all might said his very well knowing sentence, "it's all right now, why? Because I am here!". Izuku saw Bakugou sitting on the floor in shock, and Bakugou looked at the crowd. Suddenly his eyes saw a familiar hair, a green fluffy hair. Bakugou immediately got up, and walked slowly to the crowd. Izuku noticed, and he turned around and ran away from there. 'It was a bad idea...' Izuku thought and kept on running.

Katsuki fell on the floor, he felt exhausted. His hands hurt from all of the explosions. It was a miracle he didn't die. He looked at the crowd, everyone were cheering for all might. Suddenly, katsuki saw in the crowd someone he didn't see for years. He recognized that green hair in a second. It was Midoriya Izuku. Izuku probably noticed that katsuki noticed him, because he hurried to get away from there. "Wait-" katsuki said and got up, but his legs hurt. He watched as Izuku got farther and farther from the crime scene, and he looked down. Two heroes hurried to help him, and everyone kept saying "you were so strong!" Or "your quirk is amazing!" And stuff like that. "Shut up. I already know that." Katsuki said and got up, ignoring the pain.

'Fuck... he saw me.' Izuku thought as he got closer and closer to his house. Suddenly, the feeling of everything shaking came back, and went away after a couple of seconds. "What the heck..." Izuku mumbled and held his head in pain. It was more than just a little sickness. Izuku opened the door, and there he saw his two loving parents, standing in the living room, looking at him. "Where have you been?!" His father asked angrily and walked over to Izuku. "I went out just for half an hour-" he tried to say, but then he looked at the clock. It was 6PM. Has he been out for that long? "We thought you ran away!!" His mother shouted at him. "Oh so you were actually worried?" Izuku asked them, he even shouted a little bit. He didn't know where he got all that courage to shout at his parents. "Who knows what could you do outside!! You could've call heroes, get lost there..." his father said. When he said heroes, Izuku realized they didn't care about him. They were worried that he might've called heroes and that his parents would get arrested. "I didn't I just went out for a walk-" "WELL DONT DO THAT ANYMORE!!" His father shouted, and Izuku flinched. His father grabbed izuku's hand, and Izuku knew what was about to happen. "Leave me alone, please I promise I won't go out anymore!!" Izuku shouted, begging for them to not hurt him. "We need to teach you a good lesson so you won't forget. Inko, get the knife!" His father shouted. "KNIFE?! WAIT!" Izuku shouted and managed to get away from his father's hand. Inko got closer to him, and izuku's legs and hands began to shake. "Get away!" Izuku shouted and his father stepped closer. "I SAID GET AWAY!!" Izuku shouted even louder, and his hands flew to protect his head. suddenly, a strong feeling of wind flew from his body, the whole room began to shake a little, and the knife immediately fell down from Inko's hand, and both Inko and hisashi (izuku's father, I noticed that most of the time im writing "izuku's father" or "his father" instead of hisashi) took a step back. The room stopped shaking, and Inko and hisashi looked at Izuku with a shocked face. Izuku looked at his hands who were shaking.

"Wha... what was that...?"