Chapter 13

(Ok I just have to say- while I'm writing this I notice some probably grammar mistakes and I don't really know how to fix them bc English is only my second language- like, I literally learn English in fucking school so if there are any mistakes I'm sorry-)

It was big.

really REALLY big.

Bigger than his old school, obviously. It was UA, the special school for heroes in training.

Izuku freaked out a little bit, but remembered the rules. He couldn't forget them.

He followed slowly as he saw Aizawa and mic entering the building. He looked around, and only saw a few students talking and walking in the hallway, a few looked at him as he passed by. "We're here about an hour early, because, well, we're teachers here. We have things to do before the class will start" Aizawa said as they kept walking. "The only students here are people who have unfinished projects and stuff like that" mic said.

The three walked a bit, then entered a room. Izuku saw a sign that said "teachers's room" next to the door. "We have some paperwork we need to do- like grading tests and stuff. You can walk around the room a bit or talk to some other heroes here that don't seem busy, but if you want to walk around the school you need to tell us because one of us will have to go with you" mic said as he sat next to a table- probably his. "Um- ok" Izuku said and looked around the room. There were a few heroes drinking coffee and talking, most of the tables were a bit messy, with lots of papers on them. Izuku looked around the room to find a chair to sit on, but he didn't know if he was allowed to. Was he? He didn't know.

After asking, he decided to just sit on a chair and think about life or something. Well, there aren't lots of "life" to think about, honestly.

He saw some heroes enter and leave the room, some students came in as well to talk to them and left as fast as they came. (Hahaha came. They came. Cum. I'm sorry.)

It's been 40 minutes, which felt like forever. Mic did say that he could walk around the school, but he didn't felt like looking around. "Aren't you bored, kid?" Mic suddenly said as he walked towards Izuku. "You know you don't have to sit here for an hour, right?" He asked and smiled a bit. "Well, I- I wanted to stay here" Izuku said and looked up at him. "Well, if you say so. Anyways, class starts in 15 minutes, so just wait for Shota to finish and go with him" mic said and walked out from the room. Izuku looked to where Aizawa was sitting, and sighed when he saw that he was completely focused on whatever he was doing. It would take some time for him to finish, so he had time. And, he was kinda bored. He looked at the clock, and saw that there were 10 minutes left. It wasn't a lot, shouldn't they head to the class already? Well, he didn't know. This school was different from izuku's old school, maybe the system here was different? He honestly didn't know.

After a few more minutes of picking on his fingers, looking around, and waiting, Aizawa finally got up from his chair and walked to Izuku. The second Izuku saw Aizawa approaching him, he stood up. He almost tripped, because he stood up too fast and his legs were asleep, which made his head spin a little. Aizawa looked at him then walked to the exit of the room, following by Izuku.

The two walked in the long hallway, and Izuku looked around the place. The windows were huge and so were the doors, he heard and saw students talking and walking around, they looked happy. Soon, they stopped in front of a big door, with a sign next to it which said "1A".

Aizawa stopped and turned around to Izuku. "Remember the rules. They're important" Aizawa said and Izuku nodded. How could he forget the rules? They were the only thing he was thinking about the moment he was being told the rules.