Chapter 3

Izuku flinch a little, but then he didn't move. He recognized his father's voice, which was... calm for some reason. Which scared Izuku even more. "I'll ask you again... what are you doing here?" His father asked again. "I... uh.. I.." Izuku tried to say, but he couldn't say any word. "ANSWER THE QUESTION. YOU KNOW YOU CANT BE HERE." His father said, and Izuku heard him loading the gun. "I was worried!" Izuku said. "Huh?" His father asked. "I was passing by your room, and it was really quiet, and I was worried for you!" Izuku said, still not moving, and standing with his back to his father. Suddenly his father started laughing. "YOU? YOU were WORRIED?? You?!" His father laughed. Izuku slowly turned around to his father. "Y- yes..?" Izuku said slowly. His father stopped laughing, and his face became serious. "Fine. You can go." He said. Izuku walked slowly out of the room, and after he passed his father he ran towards his room. Izuku closed the door after him, and then he immediately fell to the floor. He held his chest as he was breathing heavily. He was sure that if he didn't do one thing right, then his father could've shot him. Kill him. He was terrified. But, also confused. Normally, his father would've beat him, or at least yell and curse him or anything. But this time he didn't. His face looked less "drunk" or tired, but he looked... more scary. More serious.

Even more like a villain.

———————————————————————————

Katsuki walked back home from the store. He bought some groceries, nothing much. As he walked home he looked around a little, and he walked past the playground where he used to play with Izuku. They used to play as heroes. Well, katsuki of course was the big strong hero, and Deku was... the sidekick. The civilian. Sometimes maybe even the villain. He would be the less strong one, always. Katsuki Shaked his head a little, trying to shake off that memory of the old times.
———————————————————————————

Inko entered her house, and looked around. "Ok brat!! Where are you?!" She shouted, looking for izuku. "I- I'm here!" Izuku called and ran to her. "You bought me the cigarettes right?" She asked. "Yes. They're on the kitchen table" Izuku said and looked down. Inko thought a little and then said "good." And walked away to take a cigarette. Izuku sighed a little in relief. He almost forgot to buy his mom her cigarettes, and who knows what would've happened if she would've got angry. He hated it when his parents were angry, he allayed his parents being around him at all. Izuku opened the house's door and walked out, looking at the sky. The sky were the only beautiful thing around there, and When Izuku couldn't fall asleep he would've looked out of his window at the stars, it would calm him down every time. Izuku sat there, and wondered what would've happened if he wasn't as weak as he was, or if he had different parents. Maybe his life would've been better, maybe he could go to an actual school, and to not study by himself at nights. His parents told him that school is not important, because everyone dies at the end. 'Good advice, mom and dad...' Izuku thought and looked down. And without noticing, he started to tear up a little. He whipped the tears from his cheeks, but the wouldn't stop falling. "Fuck..." he mumbled as he put his flames on his face.

"I hate it..."

"Deku?!?! Deku please no.... DONT GO"
"I'm sorry Kacchan..."
"I NEED YOU!! DONT LEAVE ME"

"Katsuki? Katsuki? KATSUKI!!"

"Huh?" Katsuki looked up to his parents. "Why are you just staring at your food? Eat it before it'll get cold!" She said. "Oh, yeah. I was just lost in thoughts" katsuki said and started eating. "Are you ok?" His dad asked. "Yeah, it's just that the UA entrance exams are close, and that's all I think about" katsuki said. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do great!" His mom said and smiled. "Yeah..." katsuki said.

"Nice.."

"MOM?! MOM?!?! PLEASE ANSWER ME... MOM!!"
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!"
"IM SORRH!! I DIDNT MEAN TO..."
"ITS YOUR FAULT!!"

your fault.