*5*

Shin's POV 

It's been a week since I started working at freshpage. Totally being honest I like it, the atmosphere is quiet, it's pretty much like working in a cabin in between woods. My boss aka Mark is pretty kind not to mention Levi being the best jokester you can find. He sometimes brings me food from his home. The other day he randomly handed me his phone and to my surprise, he was on a video call with his mom. I kinda missed my mom, but his mom was a kind woman. Her eyes were the same as Levi's. It's not only been a week at work but a week from seeing my dad and a week since I got a mysterious letter in my car. I just kept that letter as well in my evidence box. 

Oh, right my evidence box contains all my info's on the gang along with the files from my mom's box. I decided it was time I had to do more digging into the gang and find the secrets. If what my dad said is true I better be fast than moving around like a turtle. I picked up the few documents I needed and also my ID. It's easier to investigate things when you work for the press or a magazine. Well, I was working. 

I went down to the parking which was reserved for me since I was an employee. I decided to buy a new car, working in a big company had its privileges. I drove for around 45 mins and ended up in the location. The Yakuza gang were all scattered over Tokyo, so I started off with their main supply. I parked my car far off and walked. Pretending to be a reporter writing about famous gangs.

That was a golden pass and I was inside the huge nasty warehouse. I wonder if they ever clean this mess. Gross. The security or whoever that bulky guy was just told me to go off straight to the big cabin straight ahead. I walked straight but I did notice all the surrounding the guns, the powders, and weapons. The people in there looked scary. I just increased my pace and reached the cabin. I knocked, Idk why but I did maybe cause it's my habit of doing it. I just entered after hearing a 'yes'. There he was Situ, his told to be the one who runs the business around here. 

The Yakuza gang has two command heads. Their identity was never revealed. As soon as situ saw me his eyes widened like he knew him. He just took the seat in front of me and typed something in his phone, probably a message to his boss. I didn't care about whoever he was messaging cause I knew they couldn't do anything to me. They have a policy, 'only harms those who trouble them'. I was just doing my duty which is what they are thinking, hopefully. 

I introduced myself and he looked at me like every villain in the movie does. I asked him a few questions and some deeper answers were denied by him. I did feel the intense stare of someone from outside. 

I finally asked him if he ever heard the mysterious lady was got into the area. It was way of asking if he knew my mom, apparently she was investigating them. I guess that triggered him and he kinda got angry and took out his gang. I could swear I had a pain go up to my spine. Thankfully I didn't show it out. 

Suddenly my phone beeped up notifying me I got a message. I was Oka. 

Situ { the guy in front of me} got a message as well. He just looked at me with anger. What's his problem.

However, I just took the minute and saw the message she had sent me:

"Shin, tonight dinner is outside, I'll text you the address later ok"- Oka 

I just replied 'ok' and wanted to go back to the interview, but that bulky human stood up and said he had someone work so it's enough for today. I knew he was hiding something for sure. 

But I can't interrogate him like that, so I just nodded at him and thanked him. I got up and walked out the door not before hearing him say " Stay out of our business, boy, or you are gonna end up dying"

I turned back and looked at him with IDK what, I didn't know how to react so I just looked at him. I started to walk the same way I came in, this time it was more intense everyone in that warehouse was staring at me. I walked out of the warehouse, but I definitely heard a woman scream. I got goosebumps on that instinct I turned back and walked towards the warehouse but I was stopped by the guard or some muscle man. He took out his gun and pointed it at me. 

I had no choice but to walk away now. I have to get a license for a gun now if I am gonna deal with these guys. The only thing that stopped me if that freaking gun that would kill me. 

I will find it out. 

Third Person's POV

"He's digging deeper every day, you can't blame me if I end up killing him," A male voice said to a person on the other side of the phone, who was watching Shin get into his car and leave the warehouse.