"Sir, I'll be right back. If you have a migraine, please press onto the button." Donghee shot up onto her feet and rushed out the room and into the hallway. She stood in the middle and looked left and right for any near by staff.

At first, she couldn't see anyone near by. But it wasn't until an unknown male came running towards her. "Donghee right? Placement girl?" Donghee said nothing and only nodded her head.
"Get as many people out as possible. Code orange, evacuation and code white, active shooter. Also, code purple, missing patient- Nam Jihyeon is missing. Go!"

Donghee thanked the male who immediately rushed to get visitors and wandering patients out. She rushed back into Mr Hwang's room and ran beside his bed. "Sir there's an evacuation, you must leave now! I'll assist you out if y-"
"I can go myself, get off me." Donghee removed her hands from his arm and watched as he got himself out of bed. He casually walked towards the door and left the room, as if he wasn't even injured in the first place.

Donghee grabbed her laptop and her phone, dialing the first number in her recent calls.

dialing markerina markus...

"Hello? Hee aren't you at work? Why can I hear screaming?"

"Mark it's an emergency. Code active shooter and now we're evacuating everyone. Miss Nam is gone and I think Song Yeonhee took her. I need you to track them down and also come help me. I don't care if you get someone else to come but please, help me!"

Donghee immediately hung up the phone and shoved her phone into her pocket. She ran downstairs to her and Miss Song's office and hastily put her laptop in her backpack. She swung her bag over her shoulder and let the office.

People running out the doors and innocent people screaming for their lives. The echoing of gunshots were heard from the second floor. It finally crossed Donghee's mind that Himari was probably trapped in the bathroom.

Without second thought and concern for her own life, she ran to the bathroom just down the hall and slammed the bathroom door open. Fainted bodies laid on the bathroom grounds. In on of the stalls was Himari tied on the ground. Although she was conscious, she could barely be called alive in this state.

"Himari!" The older female glanced up at Donghee and tried to escape the ropes. Donghee ran to the older and quickly untied her.

There was so much fear and anxiety running through Donghee in that moment. There was no assurance that the shooter couldn't just walk through the doors in any given moment.

Himari stood up and hung her arm around Donghee's shoulder for support. "Let's go! There's an emergency right now if you couldn't tell!" The two girls walked down the halls as fast as they could. But of course it was hard due to Himari's fresh injuries.

"What even happened?!" Donghee yelled over the gunshots. So many piercings screams, multiple gunshots, people running for their lives - she felt helpless.

"Miss Song..she's..evil.." Himari muttered out with all the energy she could. Donghee could hear the lack of energy in her voice and didn't ask any further questions.

Once the two reached the doors, Donghee placed Himari down on the ground beside some other patients. "Stay safe Himari." As impulsively as ever, Donghee ran back inside.

As she ran up the stairs, her phone began to ring. Seeing that Mark was calling her, she let out a huff and picked up.

"Donghee! I'm inside with 5 members, Sicheng is tracking down Yeonhee and Jihyeon. There's 4 shooter right now so go outside!" And then he hung out without hearing Donghee utter a sound.

But Donghee didn't listen to him. She kept running up those stairs and she helped people. She helped all the innocent people make way down the stairs. She wasn't running away from something that started with her - never again.

"Well..you look exactly like who we're after." Donghee froze in her steps, not daring to move a muscle. She shut her eyes tight and clenched her jaw.

She listened as two people's footsteps approached her from behind. Donghee's heart pounced at such a fast rate, her mind going crazy and going in loops.

"You're his daughter, aren't you?" The male grabbed the back of Donghee's shirt collar and pulled her back. Although she was a bit scared for her life, Donghee raised her arm and punched the man in the forehead - just like how Johnny taught her.

The man let go of Donghee and stumbled back, eventually falling onto the ground from unstable balance.

Then, the female who leaned against the wall came walking towards Donghee. "Oh you little brat!" Donghee was too slow to comprehend the fist that came flying into her face, resulting for her to fall onto the ground with a loud thud.

"Donghee!!" A familiar voice yelled. Johnny came running towards Donghee, nonchalantly (yet so casually) pushing the other female into the wall.

(a/n: the woman was too stunned to speak🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️)

"Mark told you to stay outside!" While Johnny came to help Donghee up from the ground, Donghee couldn't help but stare at the barely conscious lady on the ground against the wall. Of course she felt so relieved to know he found her, but she was certainly amazed by his strength.

"Let's go quickly. The others already got everyone out to safety so you get out of here. We can't go out because y'know..NCT and all. But go outside and get to safety." Johnny led her down the stairs and gave her a small nudge to leave.

"Thanks for this." Johnny didn't reply and only nodded at her words of gratitude. As Johnny watched Donghee walk towards the door, a single sound was enough to make both of them freeze..

A gunshot from upstairs and the call of someone's name.

*unedited*

I'm dying my hair at the salon and the bleach is sitting in my hair so I'm publishing this chapter (prewritten)

I GO BACK TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY THAYS LIKE THREE DAYS AWAY😭😭😭