4.

Donghee lied down on Donghyuck's bed

Donghee lied down on Donghyuck's bed. His bed was much more comfortable than hers but she couldn't find herself to fall asleep anytime soon. She tossed and turned, she hummed a soft song, she counted sheep - but she couldn't fall asleep.

Bored, she threw her legs over the beg and walked out his room. She made her way down the staircase, trying to find her way to the kitchen but she didn't know where to go.

Without notice about her surroundings, a hand grabbed onto her wrist, slamming her against the wall with their forearm against her neck. "I'm gonna ask you once, who are you?" The low voice rung through her ears.

"Dong..hee..sister Hyuck..." She muttered quietly, struggling to breath. Hearing her response, the male stepped away. Donghee took in a large inhale, trying to regain a steady breath. "My apologies, I thought you were an enemy." He spoke, bowing his head at her.

"Understandable. Where's the kitchen?" Donghee asked. The male said nothing and walked off. Donghee assumed that he was indicating for her to follow him, and so she did. Once arriving at the kitchen, the unfamiliar male made himself a cup of coffee.

"Coffee?" Donghee shook her head.
"I'll just have water." Nodding his head, he got Donghee a glass of water. After handing her a cup of water, he took his cup of coffee and sat across from her at the kitchen island.

"How often do you drink coffee at night?" Donghee asked suddenly upon the silence.
"Hmm..every two nights probably?" She nodded her head. Donghee took a sip of her water, feeling the dry feeling in her throat go away.

When Donghee finished her glass of water, she walked over to the sink and placed her cup inside of it. Donghee was about to leave the kitchen but she stopped, making the mafia member look up from his cup of coffee. Donghee turned around the the male with a faint smile.

"Drinking coffee too much ruins the cardiac system and may cause cardiac arrest when consumed too much, especially when drinking it at night." Donghee says before walking off.

Donghee made her way back up the stairs and into Donghyuck's room. Lying herself down onto the bed, she found herself getting comfortable and slowly growing tired. Donghee closed her eyes for just a second, already feeling her sleep take over - in which it did.

. . .

Morning had come when Mark walked into the room and woke Donghee up. He called the younger down to eat.

Everyone was in their own world, not even caring about Donghee's presence. Mark was making himself a salad while Donghee was eating oatmeal. Everyone was seated at the proper dining table near the kitchen while Donghee and Mark enjoyed their time around the kitchen island.

Donghee watched Mark make his salad. She watched as Mark poorly cut his lettuce up but didn't bother to help him.

"Woah there monsieur don't do that." Donghee commented. Mark looked up from the assortation of vegetables and to Donghee with a puzzled look.

"Monsieur, did you know that experts say cucumbers and tomatoes shouldn't be eaten together and tomatoes just shouldn't be eaten on an empty stomach? The two vegetables together cause gas and bloating and sometimes stomach pain and nausea. Also, eating tomatoes on an empty stomach create an increase of acid and can cause gastric problems." Donghee looked up from the cucumber and tomatoes in Mark's hands and up to his face.

"Dude I'll be fine, don't worry about it."
"Yea she even told me about how too much coffee can cause possible cardiac arrest." One of the members walked into the kitchen and placed a few plates into the sink.
"Yo seriously? You said that to Jaehyun?"
"Well I don't know - what you expect from someone who learns about foods and nutrition with the addition of a placement supervisor who nags to you about everything you can't give patients." Donghee rolled her eyes in response to Mark's comment.
"She speaks English?" Mark nodded his head at Jaehyun's question.

After Jaehyun finished cleaning his few dishes in the sink, he turned to Donghee with an awkward. "Sorry about yesterday." No other words were shared between the two of them since Jaehyun already walked out the kitchen.

"What happened yesterday?" Mark asked. His voice was muffled due to the amount of food that was stuffed into his mouth.
"The motherfucker nearly made me fucking lose my breath and I nearly died." Donghee deadpanned. Her words and straightforward tone made Mark spit out some food and laugh while choking on salad at the same time.

"EW YOU RAT WHAT THE FUCK?!" Donghee brushed off all the chewed bits of salad, looking over to Mark in utter disgust. "Sorry.." Mark said quietly after taking a chug of water.

"You both can either shut the fuck up, or fuck off. Chose one."

filler~ish

filler~ish