25.

"Donghee

"Donghee.." She stared down at her hands in Mark's room. As soon as they finished talking with Sooyoung, the younger had burst into tears on the car ride home.

"Why? What did I do?!" She cried uncontrollably. She threw her head back with her eyes shut tight.
"I don't get it! I- I didn't do anything! Why do I get treated like shit?!" Donghee tilts her head back to normal, looking at Mark who stared at her sadly.

He could feel his own heart break as she cried. He couldn't handle the sight, but he had to. It hurt and see her cry - it hurt deeply. Even if he wanted to say something, he let her yell on the top of her lungs. He let her let all the feelings out.

"Why can't I be loved by my family?! Why did she have to leave? Why can't my mummy be here and hug me, and tell me everything will be okay?! I just- I miss her.." Donghee drops her head momentarily before looking back up at Mark.

"Do you love me? Am I your little sister? You wouldn't trade me for any other sister? Or, are you like Donghyuck too?"
"Of course not Hee, you're my baby sister and I love you for that." He pulled the younger into the brotherly hug that she loved from him.

From there, he let her cry in his arms as he swayed her gently. No words were needed to be said for Donghee could calm herself. All she needed was reassurance and care.

She didn't care about the amount of words that were spoken. She just wanted a hug filled with care and love. A hug that reassured her that she was loved.

. . .

Donghee sat in the boxing ring the next morning with Jaehyun, Mark and Johnny standing up in front of her.

"Have you ever been in a fight? Like, a hand to hand fight."
"I don't know what kind of medical student I'd be if I got myself into fights.." Donghee chuckled a response at Johnny's question.

He was going to make himself a coffee until Donghee stopped him. Usually, she wouldn't mind. But when she was told he had a coffee everyday, she stopped him immediately from making a coffee.

"So..are we just doing hand to hand today?" Jaehyun asked.
"Yup. We'll do hand to hand today while she's off and after work tomorrow, she can do guns."
"What?! I end at like 8 tomorrow though!" Donghee shot up from her seat, looking at Mark with wide eyes.

"Yea whatever kid no ones cares. Now, sit your ass down." Jaehyun placed a hand on her shoulder, pushing back down onto the ground.

"When fighting, always focus on your breathing. Just take long and slow breaths through your nose but when throwing a punch, sharp exhales. Sharp exhales when throwing a punch help relax but also make your fast with your punches. When you're in a defense state, breath in a relaxed manner to keep your body resting even as you're fighting. Mark come here, stand here."

Mark was hesitant, knowing exactly what Johnny's next moves were. The moment Mark stood in front of Johnny, he threw a 'light' punch to the shoulder while taking a sharp exhale. Donghee's mouth hung open when she saw Mark curling into a ball.

"ASSHOLE!"
"See that? Sharp exhales, keep that in mind." Jaehyun stood on the side completely unbothered at the sight. He could only laugh at every thing.

"When you fight, try to aim for the head and then aim at the body, that also goes vice versa. When you hit the head, aim for the chin or nose especially. Avoid the forehead, you're gonna hurt yourself. Mark, punch my forehead."
"Dude no-"
"See that? He's scared. Don't lose your nerve when yo-"

Johnny's words were cut short when Mark's fist came swinging at Johnny's forehead. The result? Jaehyun and Donghee's laughter.

"MOTHERFUCKER!! WHY IS YOUR FUCKING HEAD HARD?!" Mark gripped onto his fist, groaning in pain at the boulder he punched.

"That's why you avoid the forehead. When punching, don't worry about your fist and focus on her elbow. Your wrist and fist have no power drive, focus on your elbow and you can focus on the strength you put in. While fighting, try figure out your opponents good hand and take that motherfucker down."

Johnny took a few steps back from Donghee, standing further than where he was before.

"Let's start with beginner positions. Come here." Donghee stood up, walking over to Johnny. Seeing what was happening, Mark crawled over to where Jaehyun stood happily.

"Elbow the back of my neck."
"You're like 6 feet, what the fuck?"

Abruptly, Johnny put is arms around the younger's waist, swooping her off her feet and throwing her over the shoulder.

"Say you're in this position and being carried away, elbow my neck." Donghee took a deep breath, raising her elbow before jamming it harshly into Johnny's neck. With a loud yelp, he dropped Donghee to the ground with a loud thud.

"YO SHE'S STRONG!" Johnny held onto the back of his neck, moving it around lightly in circular motions. After he had recovered, he stood up and walked to Donghee.

Johnny raised both his arms and held Donghee by the back of her head.

"If possible, you can get your opponent like this by grabbing their head. Use force and make then lean down to a good height," like said, Johnny brought her body lower, "then you knee them in the face. What you can also do, is also grab them by the head but, don't lower them that much."
Johnny raised Donghee's body up a bit. "Lean back slightly and knee their stomach." Johnny arched his back backwards slightly, giving him the right angle to raise his knee to Donghee's stomach without impact.

"Yo how come you punched me and not her?!" Mark raised from the ground. He pointed an accusing finger at Johnny while his brows furrowed. His sudden cry of complaint made Jaehyun and the rest burst into laughter.

"It's cause she's cuter, I mean just look at her~" Johnny playfully cupped her face and turned her head to Mark. With her cheeks squished by Johnny, the three males had wide smiles plastered on their faces.

"I personally like being called fierce but thanks." Donghee laughed, pulling her face away from Johnny's hands.

Donghee immediately ran behind Mark, jumping onto his back and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"C'mon piggy, run!" Mark didn't want to, but he ran. He ran at full speed in the area of the boxing ring.

Jaehyun and Johnny watched the two of them enjoy themselves. All four of them were happy. One was with two new found friends and a brother. Another one was taking on his role as a brother.

The last two, they filled up that gap in their heart. They filled up that gap was once lost. They filled it with new memories with a new sister.

awwwee it's like after hwajun hacked johnnys phone and he let them off the hook

awwwee
it's like after hwajun hacked johnnys phone and he let them off the hook