Saving My Wifey

Pyro never expect his plan would fail because of Yunlan stubbornness not to go in his car.

And now they're at the top of the mall and the only way to escape is way down. The fireman ready their net in case they fall while policemen waiting with them.

"Pyro give my wife back!" Shout Shen Wei. When Yunlan heard his husband's voice, "Xiao Wei!!! I'm here my love!" But suddenly he remembered their little dispute, "Oh yes! You think I will come back to him?!" That made Pyro a little bit confuse. "But my Ah Lan! We already talk about it?!" Yunlan turned his head back at him and cross his arm. "I still can't forgive you!" Making everyone sweat

Pyro was about to talk when Yunlan shoved him, "If you really love me get Da quing back to us!" Pyro want to demand when Yunlan beat him to it. "Would you mind were still talking here!" One of Shen Wei's men ask, "Did your wife remember his being hostage sir?" Shen Wei frown to him that made him back away in fright.

Suddenly Da quing came with Yezun and Big Boss Shen with his men. The policemen suddenly didn't know who to watch for their far too many. "Yunlan! What are you doing?! Go back to Shen Wei quickly!" He shout. "Pyro! What are you doing?! You idiot foul!" Shout Yezun as well.

Yunlan suddenly look down, "Da quing your here!" But as he look down he felt dizzy. Making him fall heavly to Pyro. "Hey! What are you doing?! Don't faint! Your heavy!!!" He didn't know Shen Wei suddenly quickly move forward and punch him. Letting Yunlan and the gun fall. While he fall as well at the edge of the building.

Shen Wei was about to fall with him when Yunlan caught him by his back suite. "Wei!!!" He pulled him in his embrace. "I thought I lost you!" And cried.

Pyro on the other hand fall on the net set up by the firemen. And caught by the police. Da quing and the others came towards them. "Yunlan! You idiot! Why you always get kidnapped!" His about to scold him more when Shen Wei block him. "Little cat you came back!" And ruffled his hair.

Yezun swatted his hand. "Hands off my husband gege!!!" Shout Yezun. "Thank goodness all of you are fine!" Said Big Boss Shen. "Wait?! What about Guo!" Yunlan suddenly remembered. "He was taken in the ambulance and don't worry Chu regain his consciousness and his with him!" Said Big Boss Shen. "We must go to the hospital to know if his okay?" Suggest Sang.

Unknown to them the news reach Xin ci while watching the news and dialed Da quing's number several times. Da quing sweat seeing whose calling and become pale. All look at him, "Yunlan it's your father! What were gonna do?!!!" Yunlan and Shen Wei widen their eyes.

Big Boss Shen notice it, "What is going on?!" He ask. "Shen Wei promise to Yunlan's father that he will take good care of him. One mistake again he ask him to leave Yunlan forever!" Da quing sadly said. "Yes!!!" Shout Yezun making his father frown. "You young man! Do you think you won't be punish in attempting to harm a family member!"

Yezun reason to him that Pyro done it and he never lift a finger on Yunlan. "Do you think I didn't know?! I have an informer!" Yezun angrily look at Da quing. "His not the one who weasel you out! It was one of your men!" That shocked Yezun. "Take him! He will be punished!" Da quing tried to reason with his father in law not to harm Yezun.

"I knew it! You have fallen for him! But Da quing it will benefit you don't worry!" As he patted his shoulder. "About Xin ci! I will deal with him! Beside were buddies now!" All are surprise especially Yunlan and Shen Wei, "You two?! Since when father?" Shen Wei ask.

"Well I always visit him during my spare time!" As he remembered it........

"You again! What are you doing here?!" Xin ci can't believe when Shen Wei became his son in law. His father always visit him in prison. To play poker or just talking about the good old days. Making Xin ci bored.

He didn't believe because his listening to his story and playing poker or board games they will be best buddies. "Am I not!" Xin ci shout. "Oh! Yes we do! Were buddies now!" Said Big Boss Shen and gave him an iron gripped embrace. Almost making faint with lock of oxygen and breaking his ribs.

Back to the present "Your father is a real good friend who never hide and straight forward if his angry at me! I like him for telling the truth!" All sweat, "I think your father really hates my Dad!" Whispered Shen Wei to Yunlan who nod in returned.

"Enough about that! I will deal with my best friend! For tomorrow you two will be married for real!" Yunlan are shocked well not Shen Wei who planned all this. Suddenly Shen Wei kneeled and open a red box containing the most expensive pink diamond ring. "Marry me my sweet Ah Lan!"

Yunlan was speechless and tears suddenly run down on his cute, brown eyes. "Ah Lan! Are you okay?" Yunlan nod and gave his ring finger to Shen Wei to place the ring on. Everybody cheered and applauded well not all Yezun cried seeing his gege engaged and about to be married to Yunlan.

In an hour at the hospital Guo woke up being welcome by a crying Chu. "I thought I lost you!" He shout and hugged Guo. "Please don't cry! You look more frightening!" But Chu never heard it as he cried loud. Sang and Cong Bo who just came chuckled seeing how sweet the two of them. "I think we hear wedding bells again?"

The two stop what they're doing, "What do you mean?!" Guo ask. "Boss is getting married for real to Yunlan tomorrow!" Both Guo and Chu was shocked, "For real?!" Ask Chu. The two nod in reply.

At the prison, Mr. Zhao Xin ci was released while the real culprit was apprehend by the police. Or you might say Big Boss Shen found him and thrown him in precinct. If he didn't confess his crim he will be eliminate by him. Xin ci smile seeing the outside but frown when he saw Big Boss Shen, "My friend! Welcome back!!!"