Interupted Lovely Moment

Yunlan woke up from the rukus outside, "What's going on?" He ask.
Shen Wei smile, "Nothing my love do you like some breakfast? Or me?"

Outside Chu is sweeping off Yezun's men with one swing of his fist. "Chu! I'm warning you! Let me see my gege!" As Yezun and his men about to walk toward the door. Chu stop them with his iron fist.

Yunlan hearing the noise got up forgetting his bare naked underneath. That made Shen Wei see his lean, pale, muscular body again as he droll on it. Yunlan quickly cover himself up and went red as he notice it. "Why so shy? Your already my wife?" Said Shen Wei as he got near him. Yunlan back away.

"Were not yet married for real! Just in words!" As he tried to look away. But Shen Wei tilt his head toward him. "When I say your my wife! Your mine eventhough were not married yet!" And gave Yunlan a sloppy kiss.

When suddenly there door smashed open. That startled Yunlan and hide behind Shen Wei. Chu accidentally thrown Yezun at the door and destroy it. Yezun look up just to see the annoyed face of his gege. And a handsome man hiding behind him. "Gege! Whose that guy?!!!" He bitterly ask. As jealousy showing to his face.

"Didi! Meet your new jiejie! Your sister in law Zhao Yunlan! Ah Lan! This is my didi Yezun!" He annoyed said. Yezun take a look clearly on how handsome his sister in law be. "Where did you get him?! Is it in the "Toy Boy's Club?!" Shen Wei scolded his didi.

"His not a prostitute didi! My Ah Lan is a very prestigious young man!" Chu suddenly came. "Sorry sir!" He suddenly dragged Yezun away from them whose cursing Chu non stop. "I think we better get another room?" Shen Wei suggested. But before he can kiss Yunlan. He block him with his hand, "I want to go home!" And wear back his clothes. Shen Wei grumble as it's the fault of his didi for ruining the mood of his wife.

Shen Wei help Yunlan up because of his back ache. "Maybe I've done too much? Forgive me!" Said Shen Wei. He suddenly carried Yunlan like a newly bride. Yunlan went red as he struggle to be let go. But Shen Wei is stubborn and wouldn't. "I don't want my new wife to feel uncomfortable while walking." As he lift him more.

That made Yunlan even redder when passerby look at them wierdly. He tried to hide his face in the crook of his neck. That made Shen Wei chuckled. "How cute!" And can't help to kiss him on the cheek. He paid the reception double for breaking the door up. "What happened to your lover sir?" The receptionist ask. "Don't worry we just got carried away and his back ache!" He chuckled.

Yunlan hit him lightly on the chest indicating him to stop telling to the receptionist what had happened. The receptionist suddenly gave an ointment to stop the pain. Shen Wei thank him while Yunlan was so mortified that he wanted the ground to eat him up.

Da quing with Guo on the other hand was searching for his bestfriend in their car. When they stop as the street light went red. They didn't notice the other car beside them. Yunlan look outside the window. Missing his father and Zhu Hong when suddenly a horn break his concentration in thinking. And look back at Shen Wei whose ogling on him.

Shen Wei suddenly pulled him to lay his head on his shoulder. "Don't think about her! You have me now!" While his fingers running on Yunlan's curly, soft, brown hair. Making Yunlan felt relax on his hold. But suddenly his hand made Yunlan tilt his head to gave him a heated kiss. That time Da quing look back to his side but can only see Shen Wei's hair. "Lovers? Get a room!" He shout at them not noticing Yunlan as he concentrated back to the road.

Yunlan want to break free from the sudden kiss but that skillful, warm tounge is invading his. Making his tounge detangling to his as Shen Wei devoring his plump lips. Shen Wei on the other hand can't stop himself for wanting Yunlan more as he taste those sweet, plump, juicy lips. "Your delicious my love!"

As he trail kisses on his neck toward his collarbone. Yunlan just tap him on the shoulder as the street lights became green. "Your such a kill joy!" But he smirk seeing the work of art he made. Yunlan was so red while his neck and collarbone have many hickies. As he tried to straighten himself.

Yunlan yelp when Shen Wei pulled him to his hips and drive in another direction while Da quing at the other.

When they came back home, Yunlan slump back at his back on the bed to rest. He was startled when Shen Wei hovered over him and took off his pants. He got confuse as he was about to say he want to sleep. When Shen Wei's hand touch his back with an ointment. That made him feel relax and rest back on the bed. "Darling! Don't worry! I'm just gonna place this medicine at your butt nothing more!"

But Yunlan can't help to moan as Shen Wei massaging his back. His body is heating up because of it. While Shen Wei is trailing kisses on his shoulder while pulling up his shirt. "Your beautiful you know that?" He whispered to his ears making him shivered. As he felt the other's body is pressing into him.

That buldge at his back wanting to be release and want to thrust into him again. Yunlan can't help to clutch the sheet underneath as those hands making him want more and his body want to be taken. But suddenly Shen Wei stop as he covered Yunlan with a blanket.

He sigh as he didn't want to hurt his beloved again and taken a cold shower to relieve himself. Yunlan was a little annoyed but thankful because his back is still painful. He can't help to smile remembering their passionate love making at the hotel. "Maybe this isn't so bad after all?" As he fall asleep.