Bed Of Roses

Everymorning Yunlan will wake up in smelling roses. Because Shen Wei will always bring him flowers in their room for him.

"Good morning my sweet rose!" Shen Wei pepper him with kisses making Yunlan red. And embrace him into his arms. "Aren't you gonna be late for work?" Yunlan tease him. While he felt Shen Wei's hands roaming inside his shirt.

Caressing his body making it feel hot. As he moan unintentionally. Because Shen Wei is playing with his two nipples, pinching and caressing it. "Aaaaah......Wei.....no...." Shen Wei smirk hearing his wife moan like that as he capture his soft, plump lips. Tasting those sweet cavern. "I can't get enough of you! My Ah Lan!"

While his other hand suddenly went inside his pants, stroking it non stop. Yunlan suddenly break the kiss as he cried Shen Wei's name. Making his prize hard and stand up. Before he cum Shen Wei's soft, pink lips have already engulf him whole. As he burst inside of him. "Xiao.....Wei.... how could you! Now I'm wet!"

He yelp when suddenly Shen Wei carried him toward the bathroom. To clean him up. Yunlan is pampered like a small kid, washing his back and hair by Shen Wei. Those gentle hands touching every part of Yunlan sensative parts making him feel so hot all over. Eventhough Shen Wei pouring him water.

Ying on the other hand memorizing and writing everything what he have seen inside Shen Wei's camp. Pyro is not please hearing Shen Wei treated his men like family making Ying liking him. As he notice in his writing.

But his intrigue about his lucky charm and the picture of Yunlan. Shen Wei was once his comrade when they're new in the city and have a big boss name Ou Yang who have a sweet spot to Shen Wei. Many said Shen Wei is boss toy boy back then because his beautiful than any woman eventhough his a man and his very young back then.

Some times he will tease him with girls who like him but Shen Wei won't bat an eyes on them. "Maybe the rumors was right back then Big Boss Ou Yang tame the little beauty into liking men instead?!" He laugh. But now his the big boss and have his play thing! This guy is handsome like a model! How did he get a beauty like him? He looks rich and loaded not a mere toy?" He ask Ying.

"Rumor said boss that guy lost everything! You know the accountant and manager of a big bank with a scandal? Mr. Zhao Xin ci! His been fraud by a big time syndicate! And now his paying his time in the cellar. His money and wealth are all frozen and taken by the bank! And add more his son bride to be didn't show up in the church. That devasted the son and about to commit suicide when boss came and save him! It's like in the movie!"

Pyro slammed his fist on the table as he notice how Ying delightfully describe what have happened. "Your liking your new boss do you?!" Ying denied it but Pyro grabbed his shirt making his other men laugh, "You show him boss!!!" He shake Ying and shoved him down. "Don't you forget whose your freaking, real boss!"

As he pulled him up to stand and straighten the frighten Ying. "Tell me all the schedule of this Yunlan guy! Maybe he can rub a little luck onto to our gang!" He smirk. Ying now understand the wrong side he went. But he cannot back away or his head will be the payment. Pyro is not happy with traitor and won't forgive any.

Meanwhile Shen Wei bought Yunlan a ranch making his eyes widen in surprised. Because his horse Black Rider is there as well. "How did you know I ride a horse? Did my father told you that?!" He suddenly pulled Shen Wei for a kiss as a thank you of what his done. And hurriedly pat and ride Black Rider. Who gleefully welcome his old owner.

Da quing almost cried seeing how Shen Wei love his friend. Luckily Guo pat his shoulder because Chu is glaring at them. He compose himself again. "Hey! You two newbie I want you two to guard my wife! No one will touch him not even a hair! Because I'm going to a conference somewhere! Chu watch them. Chu about to protest on why his always the one being left out.

But Shen Wei signal him, his the only one he have faith to guard his beloved treasure.

When out of nowhere Yunlan suddenly pulled him to ride his horse. Making Shen Wei hold on tightly on him. "I never ride any horse only motorcycle! So let me down this instant!" He tried to look angry but it's getting difficult if your butt is hurting. Yunlan laugh hard for the first time in his life.

"But Black Rider wanna thank you for buying him for me!" Shen Wei about to suggest something else when the horse suddenly gallop making him hold on Yunlan tightly on his hips for life. His men tried not to laugh. When Ying came late making Chu notice it.

"What's going on?!" He ask. "Where have you been?!" Cong Bo ask curiously. "There's traffic at the road so I'm a bit late!" He lied. But Chu is getting suspicious but still his using his stotic face.

Suddenly Ying saw Shen Wei and Yunlan laughing together making him wonder if he have chosen the right side.

In an hour Shen Wei need to leave for the conference with him Sang, Cong Bo, Ying and his other men. While Chu, Da quing and Guo was left to guard Yunlan whose having fun in riding his horse.

Suddenly another rider came, screaming. She lost her control at her white horse. Yunlan quickly rescue her with his Black Rider. The beautiful lady thank him, "My name is Wang Zheng! And this is Xieng mei my horse!" As she offer her hand. Yunlan shake her hand, "Zhao Yunlan!" He smiled at her.

Chu, Da quing and Guo quickly run toward him if his alright. "Yes! I am!" And notice Da quing. "Da! It's that you?! What are you doing here?!" As he got off his horse and hugged him. "Whose he?!" Chu ask. "My best friend!" Da quing tried to stop him but he blew his cover. Making Chu frown at him.

MY LITTLE CUTE, BROWN EYESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें