Lost In Your Eyes

Yunlan never felt so lost and shy when he change his clothes infront of Shen Wei.

Who hungrily looking at him while he also changing. Yunlan's body is lean and muscular and pale and smooth. While Yunlan tried to look away seeing how gorgeous Shen Wei body is with a little bit muscle and mark of wounds efflicted by his enemies.

Yunlan look away quickly as he saw Shen Wei notice his gazing at him from head to foot. "Beautiful?" He said to himself. But he was startled when Shen Wei coming at his back and embrace him. While kissing his shoulder toward his nape. "Yunlan! Remember your the wife here!" He told himself.

But as Shen Wei turned him around to face him. He can't help to chuckled seeing him wearing an outfit of a cute leather suite with a mask and a bunny head piece. Making him laugh loud as he bend. Forgetting his wearing a floppy ballerina costume revealing his naked butt.

He was suddenly pulled unexpectedly by Shen Wei who is hungrily want to eat him up. Yunlan swallowed hard as he was about to protest but suddenly the cute bunny becoming a wolf in sheep clothes and now hovering unto him. "I can't wait to have you!"

Suddenly skillful hand is inside his shirt while the other massaging his firm butt. "Aaaaah.....stop....wait..." He plead. "I have already told you I'll make you forget her." As he lick his lips and put a rope on both of his hands.

Yunlan can't stop moaning and struggling as Shen Wei caressing his sensative parts and kissing it.

    Zhao Xin ci was thrown to the cell he was convicted  of giving money to  fake business  establishment

Zhao Xin ci was thrown to the cell he was convicted of giving money to fake business establishment. "I never did that?!" He told to his lawyer Da quing. "Don't worry sir will find proof or evidence so you can get out here!" Suddenly Xin ci remember his poor son, "Attorney Da quing! My son Yunlan what happened to him?" He ask.

How can Da quing said his bride never came and their house was forfeit by the bank. And Yunlan is missing he didn't know where he is? And dreaded he might commit suicide on what happened to his life. The humiliation and heartbreak that happened to him. And his only family to lean on is lock up in the cell. "Sir! Where still trying to find him!" Said Da quing.

"Don't worry sir there's no news that anyone jump over the bridge! This week!" Said the assistant of Da quing, Secretary Guo. Da quing glared to him to stop what his saying and close his mouth with his hands. "My son! Attorney! Please find him! Your his best friend! Please!" Said Xin ci. "Don't worry shushu we will find him no matter what!"

Meanwhile the said friend of his is moaning underneath Shen Wei whose thrusting to him non stop. "Yunlan! I'm so fitted inside of you! Don't tell me I'm your first!" He smirk. Yunlan can only nod as a moan escape again in his voice. Shen Wei phase became fast hearing that sweet moan of his wife. As he burst inside of him, Yunlan cried his name and grabbed his shoulder tightly.

Shen Wei can't help kissing those delicious plump lips of Yunlan as he was to devoured it while ridding inside of him more. Yunlan helplessly let his lover eat him whole just to forget Zhu Hong who is now married to Zhuiji.

   In the meantime  Shen Wei's  didi came with his own men

In the meantime Shen Wei's didi came with his own men. "Where is gege?!" As he brought him a gift. Shen Wei's men kept silent as they know Yezun has a fetish with his gege and knowing that he made a complete stranger his wife will blow Yezun's anger like a volcanoe. "He have a meeting with another boss in the other city!" Cong Bo lie while Sang is sweating.

Suddenly Yezun punch a hole at their wood wall. "LIAR!!! IF HE HAVE A MEETING WITH ANOTHER LEADER ALL OF YOU ARE THERE!!! ONLY CHU IS MISSING!!! SO WHERE'S MY GEGE!!!" He grabbed the head of Cong Bo and splat it down on the table with a bang. That startled Sang as he blurted out his in a motel with his new wife.

"You stupid fool! You betray our boss!" Shout Cong Bo. But Yezun pushed Cong Bo's head more at the table almost breaking it into two. "WIFE?!!! WHAT WIFE?!!! AND WHO IS THAT WOMAN?!!!" He ask while towering Sang. "No! Don't tell him!!!" Said Cong Bo as his trying to reach Sang. But suddenly Yezun use his other hand to grabbed Sang's arm as he was about to break it. "TELL ME QUICK! I'M LOOSING MY PATIENCE HERE!!!"

Back to our lovers whose cozily in each other's arms. Yunlan was exhausted and laid his head on Shen Wei's broad chest. Shen Wei can't help feel giddy in his heart. As he got the man of his dream. He tried to pinch himself if his dreaming. When a knock came at the door. "Boss! Your didi have found out and coming here to confront you!" Said Chu.

"Blast! That didi of mine!" As he kiss Yunlan on both cheek and covered him up with a blanket. While he wear back his clothes. "Don't worry! No one's touching you not even my didi! Chu if my didi came don't let him in no matter what?!" The expressionless Chu said, "Yes sir!"

When Yezun came with his men dragging the two boys of Shen Wei. Chu never let them in. Yezun knew Chu is formidable enemy only he can't stop his men and even him. His one of the trust worthy of his father's men back then. And now his backing up his gege. "Chu! I don't have any argument with you so let me through!"

Chu still look emotionless but when he was about to reach for the doorknob. He quickly twist his arm and kick him at his back. "You fool what are you doing?! Help me get my gege!!!" As the men of Yezun fight Chu.