A Thug And A Groom

Zhao Yunlan a twenty eight year old carefree, rich man. Never knew his life will take a turn when his father was involve in a bank scandal. That made his bride back away from their wedding. As he lost everything  even his house and wealth.

    Shen Wei  a  thirty year old single, mobster boss who have no time for love

    Shen Wei  a  thirty year old single, mobster boss who have no time for love. He never knew one day love would bite him hard. And will make a groom to be his bride.

      "Why do I love thee let me count the ways

      "Why do I love thee let me count the ways." That's  what happened  to a tuft gangster  boss when he one day take a walk at a bridge and saw the most beautiful  person he have ever seen. Dress in white and ready to be married if there's a bride to be. "That cute, teary brown  eyes that look directly into mine. That soft, plump lips that I wanted to kiss. He is excatly my type! For the first time I was speechless!" As he suddenly  smile at him.

   But the groom instead look the other way and about to jump. "WHAT?!!! NO!!!" Shen Wei  shout. When two warm hands wound around the man hips and pulled  him back. "Are you crazy!!!" Shen Wei  scolded him.  But still the handsome  man tried to jump again. This time Shen Wei  wrapped  his arms around him tightly.

   "Let me go! Let me go! My life is useless  now!!! She left me!!!" He tried to struggle  but Shen Wei  hold him tightly  making the man cried in his embrace. "Ssshhh....the world is not over for you! I'm still here!" He wipe his tears. And suddenly  kiss him the man is shocked.

    Shen Wei  never felt in heaven kissing someone  who smell so good and his sweet, plump lips is very soft and addicted. But the man shoved him off,  "Your the crazy I don't  sway like you!" And about to leave  when he faint. Shen Wei  quickly carried him back to his car and drove away.

   In an hour his gang of mischief,  Chu, Sang and Cong Bo was shocked seeing their boss carrying a young man. "Boss whose this guy?" As they notice his wearing a white suite. "Boss don't  tell me you kidnapped  a groom on his wedding day?!" Chu ask.

    Shen Wei  laid Yunlan on his bed and hit his men with a paper roll. "I maybe a gangster  but not a kidnapper!" While wiping a drench small towel to the handsome man. His gang notice he smiling from ear to ear.

   "Boss! Please tell us the truth?! Where did you get that super hot guy? He look like a model! Not like us?!" Sang ask. Shen Wei  about to explain when the handsome  man woke  up. "Where am I?" When he suddenly  notice a knife on the nightstand.  He suddenly  snatched  it and about to thrust it to himself. Everyone  was shocked when Shen Wei  knock the knife off his hand.

   "Why do you kept stopping  me?! Who are you really?! What do you want?!" As tears dropped  again from his cute, brown eyes. "Forget about your bride! My name is Shen Wei! I 'm here for you! You can be my bride if you want too?" While Shen Wei  caressing his face. His men thought his loosing a screw. "What's  happening  to boss?!" Cong Bo whispered  to them.

   All shrugged  as the next thing surprised  them, "Why not?! I'm already ruined! My name is Zhao Yunlan! My groom to be!" Shen Wei  quickly took both his hands and kiss it, "You'll never regret it! I will make you the happiest  bride in the world!" And gave a ring which belong to his father.

    Well that is the  start of the change of the thug' boss name Shen Wei. As he always takes a bath and look good and always buy gifts for his handsome bride. Who never left his room and  always look outside the window waiting for someone to come back. But Shen Wei  never loose hope as someday that  rose of his will see  and love him too even a little.

   Yunlan on the other hand didn't  know he became a mobster wife. Everything he command and want Shen Wei  gave him. Shen Wei  in return  can only kiss him on his hand and worshipped  him.

   But one day  he wanted to go out for a walk. Shen Wei  oblige it and holding his hand while strolling the city with his men behind them. Everyone  they met look their way for two handsome guys interlock with each other hands. While Shen Wei  looking like a puppy with his master following  where everywhere they go.

     While they're  walking Shen Wei  try to flirt with him with words and caressing his arm. Yunlan just smile a little,  "Just be patient  to me. Maybe one day I will also love you!" That made Shen Wei  blushed,  "No matter how long! I will wait."  But suddenly  Yunlan smile fade seeing a news on a big t.v monitor of the building in the center of the city.

    It was his bride to be Zhu Hong whose now marrying a rich tycoon name Zhuiji. And both couple look happy. Yunlan's  eyes widen as tears roll down his pretty face. Shen Wei  notice it and wipe his tears. "Is that your bride?" He ask carefully.  "She should have been mine! If not for the controversy  of my father lending a money to a fake firm! And now his in jail for that." He sadly say.

    He suddenly  hugged Shen Wei  whose in his dream heaven suddenly.  "Please! Let's  go back! I don't  want to see her again! He betray my love!" Shen Wei  caress his back. "Don't  worry I'm here for you!" He suddenly  pulled Yunlan to a kiss. While the said person respond to it.

   Chu, Sang and Cong Bo look the other way. While Shen Wei  tried his luck in seducing Yunlan, "Do you want me to make you forget her my love?" Yunlan cried and nod. As he was taken to a nearby red district a motel where Shen Wei  book a luxury room for the two of them.

    Yunlan swallowed  hard seeing the room is quite unique than he expect inside the room the color of the wall is red and at the center is red, queen size bed. And the bathroom have no door. You can see through if someone  is taking a leak or bath. And the next thing he was nervous  is a swing near the bathroom  were  there a seatbelt and a whip.

    While in the other end two chains with a cuff. As Shen Wei  gave him a new set of clothes which he can't  understand. On why they have to wear a leather suite with many belt and a mask. "Are you ready to have fun tonight?" Shen Wei  pulled  him into the bed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

     This story is request by NAYABI 1 I hope you like it?🌻