Chapter 13 - Friends?

Aizawa POV

I use my quirk and he stops making grenades, after a few seconds he also comes back to a relaxed expression. Needless to say, I was very surprised at the moment.

Tubes... choking... the lines connect somewhere but I don't know how.

Bakugo POV

It's a new day and it just gets worse. It was already dumb enough for us to live together in the dorms, but seriously I can't stop the feeling of dread.

This... dread... crept up on me ever since the internships.

I don't think it's because of me, I mean god knows how awful was beast jeanist. It's just that the dread is telling me I'm missing something important, something or someone?

I think I'll just get on with the day.

Timeskip to the end of the school day

Alright, this is getting worse, I can't focus. "Hey Bakugo, are you okay?" I turn to the brunette, "Why do you care? I just... feel like I'm missing something..."

I didn't expect her reply.

"You too?"

I turned to her in shock, "Ever since... I was at the raid, I felt like I was also missing something," she said.

We both stayed quiet at the UA entrance, both trying to find out what we were missing.

*BAWUMM*

We instantly turned to the source of the noise, which was in the direction of Gym Gamma.

A massive eruption of fire came through the ceiling, "what... was that?" I said.

"I don't know... but we need to check it out!" said the brunette, and we both ran over there.

We step in to see a figure panting, "that's... *huff* *puff* the max." "Well I didn't expect that much, we probably need to declare the explosion to the school now," said Aizawa.

"Excuse me! Is everything alright?" the brunette asked.

The figure then turned around, it was a man that looked the same age as me. He had a uniform with a ripped side, which was covered in wounds. There was bushy green hair and his eyes... were... green...

Wait a second.

"IZUKU!?!" we both yelled out.

"H-Huh?"

"Bakugo and Uraraka, do you know Izuku?"

Izuku POV

Bakugo and Uraraka, Bakugo and Uraraka, Bakugo... and... Uraraka...?

"Who are your friends?"

"AHHHHH!" not the game, not the game, not the game

"IZUKU!" yelled a voice near me, I don't know who.

"Who are your friends?"

"Nononono!" I feel the fire climbing around me

"Who are your friends?"

"Get back you two! I need to use..." said another voice.

"Who are your friends?"

And everything faded to black.

Ochaco POV

This is bad, Izuku is going into a panic and he's setting himself on fire! I wish I could do something, anything! But the flames are too hot...

"Get ready to grab him after I use my quirk!" said Aizawa.

We understood immediately and waited for the signal, then as soon as the flames disappeared, we ran to Izuku to catch him, he was out cold.

"What happened to him?" Bakugo asked, "I don't know what your connection to him is, but he's a rescued kid," responded Aizawa.

"Rescued?" we both said at the same time, "Yes! And Uraraka, you should know him, he was the other kidnapped child for the raid."

"Wait kidnapped!?" yelled Bakugo, but I stayed silent.

It was him.

I thought that he was gone... and I didn't even recognize him during the meeting?!

"Uraraka! Stop being lost in thought and bring him to the infirmary!" Aizawa snapped me back to reality. "Uh! Yes!" I responded and headed to it.

Bakugo POV

Uraraka went out of the gym leaving me and Aizawa behind.

...

"I guess you can know a bit more if you knew about Izuku," said Aizawa to break the awkward silence.

I turned to make sure he knew I was paying attention, "He was kidnapped 7 years ago."

"We rescued him during a planned raid of a yakuza group that got into illegal activities. There we found him along with Eri, another kidnapped child. To say he was in pain is understating it, I almost passed out looking at the medical report," said Aizawa.

"Even now we don't know all the trauma he went through, so we never know when to expect a panic attack. The only thing that we can do now is to keep him close to Eri, which is the only stability we know."

I was on the verge of tears, I couldn't understand what Izuku went through. The pain... the pain, the pain, the pain! THE PAIN!

How was he treated, with that arm riddled in marks?! I can't beli- "HE! HEY! BAKUGO!"

"H-Huh? What happened?" I ask in confusion. "You're also on the verge of a panic attack, calm down!" said Aizawa.

"S-Sorry," I responded. "It's fine, I'm sure you're nervous if he was someone close to you, the only thing we can do now is to wait. Wait until he recovers and can talk to us about it," Aizawa finished.

...

"Can I visit him?"