Chapter 6 - Meanwhile

Bakugo POV

I sat under a tree and gazed at the moon.

"Hey Bakugo, are you ok?"

I turned to see spiky hair.

"What the hell do you mean," I said angrily.

"As far as I know you, you're amazing. You got an awesome quirk, you won the sports festival, you got your hero license, and hell you survived a villain kidnapping," he said.

"Then screw off" I replied

"Listen to me! I've seen when you are happy, but for now. You always look like you regret something," he said.

I let out a deep sigh.

"Fine, you really want to know?" I asked.

"Yes please, I want to know how to help you."

"When I was 7, I had 2 best friends. One of them was Ochaco," I started. I looked to see that he was playing close attention, "the other was called Izuku Midoriya. He was a nice guy, his quirk was awesome too, he could create weapons out of fire."

"That sounds awesome! Why isn't he here then? I'm sure he would be a great hero," spiky hair said.

"He also wanted to go to UA, he had the same hero dream as I did. But one day, I went to his house to confirm a meet-up, but I didn't expect what I saw," I said, spiky hair was silent.

"His house was in shambles, and he was gone. I don't know if he's alive but he wasn't here... anymore..." I spoke but tears ran down my face, Spiky hair comforted me, and I felt as if I was being watched, I'll ignore it for now.

"Mom still looks for clues now, I've barely recognized that he might be dead, not with his emerald green eyes that looked so full of life, and the police finished their search with no results," I forcefully stopped the tears.

"That's another reason why I want to be a hero, I want to save him, or at least build him a grave," I said standing up.

"Ochaco knew this as well even if she stays silent,... even after she left us 5 years ago to move out, she knows he's missing, I guess now she sort of moved on," I finished.

"Dude... you rock," I turned to him immediately. "Not that I mean anything bad! I just... to use that as motivation... you're really strong to do that."

We stood in silence a bit before walking back to the dorm rooms, on our way I noticed some of my classmates desperately trying to hide from the window they peeked.

I ignored it and went to my room, everyone went to spiky hair afterward, I heard questions like "Did he cry?" "What the hell happened out there?" "Bakugo cried? You need to explain!"

Luckily he's pretty good at keeping his mouth shut, so I think I'll be fine,

Ochaco POV

Timeskip a year

I went to the Nighteye agency for hero studies today. A bit weird since a lot of my classmates also went there.

We all arrived and before I knew it, I was in a meeting room with over 20 pro heroes!

"Thank you for coming here," said Nighteye.

"For a long time, the Nighteye agency has been on the watch of the yakuza group known as Shie Hassaikai. Compared to their previous actions, they have begun potentially involving themselves in illegal activities such as drug production and sale, plus weapon development..." he then continued talking about its history and its leader.

Then fat gum elaborated on their main product, the quirk destroying bullet, and Nighteye explained that it was created from human parts. Then he said how the bullet most likely comes from his proclaimed daughter, Eri.

Mirio seemed to be seething with rage.

"She looks so young, this is horrible," I whispered to Tsu.

"That is not their only product," said a pro hero that I didn't really recognize. "When I was chasing a villain, he threw a grenade at me that was labeled with their emblem," he said.

"Its effects were devastating, a huge area was covered in green flames that only harmed living beings, as the walls were completely unscathed," he said.

"As well, as my interns said, you felt a sort of sadness from the grenades," he finished.

"Thank you for your input," said Nighteye. "This is because Overhaul also has another potentially kidnapped child," everyone's eyes opened again, two kids?