Chapter 1 - A normal day

Izuku POV

Darkness and Pain, all of my life.

Every day I'm strapped to a chair, forced to breathe pure oxygen into my lungs, and use my quirk to make grenades.

Once I'm too tired, or once I pass out, I get dragged back into my room, which is more of a cell, and wait until tomorrow.

Rinse repeat for 7 years I think, I lost track of time.

"Brother?" said a soft voice.

I turn to a small girl in a hospital gown, she has white hair and a little horn coming out of the side of her forehead. This was Eri, she was kidnapped just like me. She gets cut open repeatedly to extract her blood, and she was covered in bandages on all of her limbs.

Over the 2 years we've known each other, we formed a bond of siblings.

"I'm fine, they decided to go for a bit longer this time," I said in a dead tired tone. "I see you got a new toy," I pointed at a "pink princess" box.

"I hate it, I don't want it! It's too much... from him," she said as she ran towards me, hugging me.

"Calm down, you'll be okay, I promise you that when we escape, you will never see him again." I hugged her and brought her to our bed, where we slept tightly together to keep each other warm.

'How did we even get here?'

Flashback 6 years ago

It was a normal day, I was in the park playing with my childhood friends, Ochaco and Kacchan.

"Come get me Deku!" yelled Kacchan as he was on the highest point of the playground. "I'm trying Kacchan! I don't have a quirk as powerful as you do!" I said. "Try HARDER!" he mockingly said.

"Here Izuku! I'll make you float, and you pull yourself to him!" Said Ochaco as she made me float.

"Yeah, good idea!" I replied as I made a hooked chain and pulled myself to the roof where Kacchan stood.

"Good try Nerds! But can you get on top of this?!" He yelled as he moved to the top of a tree. "Kacchan that's too high!" I replied.

This was our little friend circle. Katsuki Bakugo or my nickname for him Kacchan is an arrogant, short-tempered, and aggressive person, but he cares at heart. His quirk is super awesome, it lets him create explosions out of his sweat.

Next is Ochaco Uraraka, the most laid back among us, being very bubbly and kind of an airhead at times. Her quirk removes the effects of gravity from solid things upon touching them, it even works on people.

Then there's me, Izuku Midoriya. My quirk combined from my blacksmith dad's flame breath, and my mother's telekinesis. I called it flame forge, as I can create any weapon I want with it out of green fire.

We've been friends since we were kids, and we all raced to be the next top pro hero.

"Get up here!" Kacchan yelled as I tried to hook onto the tree. "It's not long enough," I said in a disappointing tone.

"Here let me help you!" he yelled as he flew back down and picked me up by the waist. "Hey Kacchan what are you-" "NERD CANNON!" he screamed as he threw me into the tree.

"Ow!" I squealed as I pulled a branch out of my hair. "See Nerd! You just need to try harder!" he replied as he laughed with glee. Ochaco also joined in, and so did I.

"You know... I'm really sad I'm moving" said Ochaco, "I don't think I could find friends like you again." she said. "Oh please, we are pretty unique..." I said as I sneakily twisted my finger at my head to show we were crazy, which she chuckled to.

"I'm sure you'll find great friends!" I said with a smile. "Make sure they don't want to be heroes! We don't need more competition..." said Kacchan with a smirk.

"Alright, see you again someday!" I waved goodbye to her, "See you tomorrow!" I waved to Kacchan as we all went down our streets.

"I can't wait to try getting into UA," I said to myself as I stepped inside.

"Hi dear, did you have fun today?" I heard from my mom. "Yeah it was a great last day for Ochaco, I'm sure I'll see her again," I replied and went to my room.

Mom is my only parent now, dad apparently left us as soon as my mom was pregnant. All I knew was that he was a blacksmith, and had a fire-breathing quirk.

"I need to thank her someday" I murmured to myself.

I went into my room and jumped straight into bed.

Inko POV

What a great day it has been.

Despite Ochaco having to move houses, Izuku and Bakugo took the news extremely well, despite being 7 years old. They both were supportive and made the last day extremely fun for her.

"I wonder what kind of hero my son will be," I said quietly. He was smarter for his age, and he can create any weapon he wants. So far with no drawbacks.

'I need to get ready for tomorrow,' I thought to myself.

I start walking to the stairs before something unexpected happens.

*Crash*