CHAPTER 35

Chapter Thirty FiveEzra Holmes

Chapter Thirty Five
Ezra Holmes

"No. No. No. No." I chant, trying to get the blood to stop flowing, but to no avail.

I cradle Raya's limp body in my arms, looking back at the museum building. "Archie!" I yell. "Archie!"

Raya's eyes were closed, her breathing becoming fainter and fainter by the second.

"Archie! Fuck!"

I tilt my head, looking at Waylon's second in command's dead body lying on the ground. That's when I see it, the machete clutched inside his hand and Raya's blood covering the entire blade.

No. This can't be happening.

"You're going to be fine, princess." I tell Raya, feeling her warm blood coating my hands while I tried to get at least some of it to stop flowing from her wound. "Archie!" I yell again, hoping that by some miracle Archie could hear my pleading screams from all the way inside the museum.

Archie then came running out of the museum building with Bear clutching his bleeding shoulder where he has been shot. Archie was carrying him with his arm around his waist to keep him up.

Raya's blood was starting to seep through my fingers.

There's so much fucking blood.

"What the hell happened?" Bear asks, forcing himself out of Archie's grasp to fall to his knees right beside me. "Oh, Raya..." He presses his hands on top of mine, trying to get the blood to stop, but it didn't take long for her blood to seep through his fingers, too.

"S-she has been stabbed with a machete!" I tell them, feeling warm tears running down my cheeks. "I-I don't know what to do. She hasn't been out for long, but she's losing a lot of blood."

My head was spinning.

There were so many thoughts running through my mind.

Why did she run after Winchester?

Why did she look at him with so much hatred in her eyes when he stepped past her?

Why did we surrender our fucking weapons?

Why didn't I just shoot that fucking bastard in the damn face?

"Storm, we need the van right now." Archie says into his radio.

We didn't wait long for Storm to round the corner, looking panicked through the open window of the driver's side when he parked the van right in front of us. "What happened?" He asks, getting out of the car to open the back of the van.