"So has anything else been keeping you up at night?" I asked after our kiss only to see her blush deeply.

"Yes." She answered very quietly as she looked down at my chest and started playing with the buttons on my shirt.

I have noticed over the last few hours that she does that when she gets shy. Or when what she needs to tell me is difficult for her to say for one reason or another.

"What else is it detka? Is it something that I can help you with lyubov' moya? Don't be scared, or worried, or upset because you can tell me anything Roza moya. Anything." (baby, my love)

She sighed. "You are the only one who could ever help me with it." She admitted shyly.

"What do you mean mladenets? What is it?" (babe)

Her blush just kept growing and suddenly a thought occurred to me. "Do you dream about us Roza moya?" I whispered huskily against her ear hoping that she does, just like I do. As I ran the palm of my hand up and down the back of her thigh from her zhopa to her knee and back up again and again I felt her shiver beneath my touch. (my, ass)

She wouldn't look me in the eyes, but she did nod in response.

"What kind of dreams do you have about us lyubov' moya." My voice came out low, husky, and thick with my accent, all of which just made her shiver again. (my love)

Now she was chewing on her bottom lip again, and my desire for her roared to life once again. It was always there, burning high, heavy, thick, and bright right under the surface. Just waiting for her to do something, anything, just like that to make it roar to life once again. But seeing her biting her lip like that, when I longed so desperately to be the one doing that myself. When I longed for my own teeth to be wrapped around her lip, and several other parts of her body, myself. Only stoked the smoldering blaze into a raging blazing inferno.

"Ones that I probably shouldn't have been having, especially since we weren't really ever even together."

"Detka, we have been together emotionally since the very moment that we first met. Regardless of what I said and how yeblya stupid that I have been behaving. So, tell me, are these dreams about us the same type of thing that pulls you into Lissa's head when she is with Christian?" (baby, fucking)

She nodded again as she smiled shyly, and her beautiful blush deepened still more as she continued playing with the buttons on my shirt.

Gently grasping her chin between my thumb and index finger I lifted her eyes up to mine. "Me too, detka. Me too." (baby)

She looked shocked at my honest admission. But that was something else that she was going to need to get used to. Because I refuse to lie to her or deny or hide how I feel about her anymore; to anyone. I am also not going to lie or hide the things that I think about us, or what I thought or felt about us in the past. If she asks me what I thought or felt about anything, or at any time, in our past then I am going to tell her the absolute God's honest truth. Just as I will tell her in the future what I think, how I feel, or what my honest opinion is about anything if she asks me. There will be no more lies or hidden anything between us just as soon as I tell her about my past with Natasha. Which I am going to do very soon, hopefully before we leave to go to the ski lodge. But even before that there will be no more lies or hidden anything else between us from now on.

"Really?"

"Mmm hmm." I nodded at her.

"Do... do you dream about the lust charm?"

"Almost every single night since that night detka. Sometimes even more than once a night." (baby)

"Really?" She sounded so surprised at my admission that it cracked my heart open.