"Well, she's trying to surprise me." Arizona continued. "I'm telling you, the surprise is gonna be, I'm gonna leave her on the side of a mountain. I mean, do you think camping is sexy? It's not sexy."

"You can't take a baby camping. Sofia's gonna hate it." Natalie commented.

"No, Liam's babysitting." Arizona informed her, but that's not what Natalie knew.

"No, Liam got little Grey to go out with him. She and Jackson broke up and he didn't lose the opportunity." Natalie told her. That was the last thing Liam had told her about his love life.

"Oh come on, I need to have sex with my wife, apparently in the woods on cold, hard ground." Arizona groaned.

"Mark and I are going to an art gallery and then he got us a table at campo's. I would have probably died if he wanted to go camping." Natalie's eyes went wide in the idea of going camping. She was really not that type of person. She loved the indoors, having a mattress, not worry about bugs walking beside her. She loved nature, but only when she could see it from the indoors. 

"Well, you're lucky." Arizona sighed, knowing that she couldn't get away from that.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Hours later, and as everyone was slowing waiting for the night to come so they could celebrate with their lovers, Amber was paying her mother a visit at her office.

"Mom, hi." She greeted her and Natalie was surprised to see her since school was not over yet. "It's my free period." She explained when Natalie narrowed her eyes. She was about to ask her what she was doing there.

"Oh okay, so hi Amby." Natalie smiled at her daughter and she put away her paperwork so she could talk to her daughter. And that was something she hadn't done for anyone, when people came to speak to her, she'd usually talk and work at the same time, not wanting to miss a second. But not when it came to her oldest daughter.

"Don't call me that, I'm not five anymore." Amber complained.

"Yeah, but you're will always be my Amby." Natalie argued and walked up to her, giving her a tight hug.  

"Okay, whatever works for you mom." Amber said and hugged her mother back for a second before she pulled away. "I'm your Amby and you're my favourite mom in the whole wide world."

"What do you want?" Natalie sighed, knowing that her daughter didn't just come to see her. 

"First of all to say that you look great in this red suit, really lady boss move." Amber complimented her as she fixed the collar of Natalie's suit. "And second of all, I was wondering if you'd let me stay at Tom's house tonight, because I know I said I'd babysit Iris, but he thought that we could spent Valentine's Day by having a Harry Potter marathon and eating burgers and who can possibly say no to that?"

"You know what? Figure this out with Mark because I don't even care about celebrating." Natalie sat back down at her chair. She motioned for Amber to take a sit. Natalie put her elbows on the desk and leaned towards them. She was ready for the interrogation. "So you're going to spend the whole night with Tom, just watching movies."

"Yeah." Amber nodded her head, ignoring how everything sounded.

"Are his parents going to be there?" Natalie raised her eyebrows giving Amber an intense look, knowing that it would get her talking.

"Oh no, they're out of town -" Amber paused as she realised what that was all about. "No wait I swear, we are just going to watch movies. I've made myself perfectly clear that I am not ready for" she took a deep breath, getting very embarrassed. "God this is awkward." She muttered to herself. "I am not ready and he is fine with that."