Chapter Twelve: After Match

Start from the beginning

Sheila: Don't you dare do that again, do you know how worried I was?

She asked.

Naruto: If you not eating is enough for me to go off of, I guess extremely worried.

He said but got a bonk on the head.

Sheila: Don't be a smart ass right now, I'm just glad your okay.

She said and hugged him again.

Naruto: Me too, though I was going to die.

Sheila: Me too, that was reckless what you did.

She said and break the hug as he looks at Santos, who has tears in her eyes.

Naruto: Am I getting a hug or a lecture?

He asked with opened arms for a hug which he got and also a kiss, he was surprised by the sudden move but leaned into the kiss as he grabbed her waist. They break it but still had their heads connected as they looked each other in the eyes, his cerulean blue looking into her light brown.

Santos: Don't you ever do that again, you hear me, I was worried.

She said making Naruto smile.

Naruto: Yes ma'am, so what about you and me, we just kissing each other at random times now or we a thing?

He asked her.

Sheila: We are a thing but we are just kissing nothing else and let's keep it a secret.

She said but was interrupted by Roach who came in with Naruto's and His teams.

Roach: Keep what a secret, that you to got together, well we heard everything outside so, you all have to explain.

He said with a smile on his face making Naruto sigh as Santos was blushing like crazy.

Naruto: Not talking about that right now, where is Terry?

He asked and saw the man of the hour step up.

Terry: Right here Lieutenant.

He said making Naruto get up as he hugged him, which was awkward cause Naruto was shorter than him by a few inches. He the broke the hug as he smile at him.

Naruto: Glad you are okay.

Emlay: Well that's thanks to you and your slug sir.

He said making Naruto nod, Price then came up to Naruto as he stared down at him while Naruto stare back at him.

Price: That was not a good call you made.

Naruto: I know but what other call was there, you have to remember that I have hostages with me and a injured teammate as well and I couldn't wait around as the mortars would of shell the building, with us in it, non-stop.

He explained but Price didn't seem to convince.

Price: You could of waited for me and the team or carry one of your teammates with you.

Naruto: Not optional, if I had waited for you, my team would of continued getting shell by the mortars, making it hard for them to exvil, and I needed everyone to be with the slugs as they move slow and if anything happens they could deal with it, Katsuyu isn't a fighter, she is a medical.

He said but Price was still unhappy, which Naruto saw and shut him down before he talks again.

Naruto: Listen, I know what I did and I was not proud of it but I did what I thought was right and what I thought was right was to get the HVT, hostages and my team out, if you didn't like it then I'm sorry but I was op commander and my job is to make sure that I get the mission done and the men I have under my command home safe, even at the cost of my life.