Owen smiled as he began to move around the crowd. Rexy was carefully glancing at Claire before flickering her gaze at the crowd, but Blue was zeroed in on the target. He slowly walked over to where she was staring, the group close to the glass, but farthest from Claire. Owen scanned his eyes over the small group; Blue had given him that much, but now it was up to him.

He knew what to look for, and he smirked in victory when a shorter man gave the slightest shiver. Very few could stand up against Blue's hunting glare. Owen stood right behind the short man; he was skinny, and dark hair, but Blue gave a loud shriek.

The order to kill.

The man jumped back, and into Owen, before whirling around. Owen had made to calm the man, to get him out of there, but recognition flashed across the dark eyes. Owen briefly froze, but that was more than enough for the man to yell, "You won't catch me!"

Owen was so stunned that the man bolted past him, and Blue gave a scolding shriek for letting the prey get away. Claire jumped when Owen darted after the man as he yelled, "You sonofabitch!"

Blue gave a furious shriek before Rexy raised her head high. Blue didn't wait for the growl to get moving, and Tim paled when the raptor gave a high jump. She sank her talons deep into the soft wood before scrambling up the side. Blue bolted towards the thick brush, and landed on the hard cement. She ignored the people who gave startled yells next to her, and she gave a series of barks.

Owen glanced over his shoulder before giving a frustrated huff; Blue had gotten out. He wasn't surprised, but he might as well make the most of it. He made the split second decision of letting her join, and gave a sharp whistle before pushing himself to chase after the fleeing man. Owen heard Blue give a furious shriek before she easily caught up with him.

The man risked a glance behind him before paling, Blue darted ahead with a cry for Death's presence. The fleeing man made a sharp turn when Blue made a flying leap, and he overturned the contents of a passing snow cone cart. Blue crashed into it, and Owen darted around the mess as he pushed himself to go faster.

"Stop right now!"

Owen didn't think that would work, and he huffed when the man only ran faster. Blue was back on her feet in an instant, and they both ignored the people darting out of the way. Owen gave a glance at his best girl before ordering, "Catch!"

It was a newer command that didn't always work, but Blue was getting better. It was a command that Vic had strongly pushed for, and Owen decided to teach because he was curious.

The Velociraptor would tackle the target, but wouldn't kill it.

They had a 43% success rate on a good day. They went through a lot of pigs.

This guy running was a pig, and Owen wouldn't mind playing the Cat's Cradle with Blue. He could show her how to make a tea cup out of the intestines as Blue snacked on the other end.

Blue seemed to give a wide grin before giving a furious shriek as she darted forward. The man tried to make a zig zag motion, but Blue was ready for him this time. The man made a loud scream when the heavy Velociraptor barreled into his back, and Owen praised, "Damn good, Blue! Damn good!"

The man slid on his face for a couple feet as Blue remained on his back before she stood up to glance back at Owen. Blue gave a delighted, slightly sadistic trill as she kept a firm foot planted on the struggling man's back. Her sickle claw was lightly pressed against the exposed, soft neck, and she gave a dangerous hiss when the man tried to push himself up. Owen gave a dark chuckle as he walked over, and said, "Well, well, well. You have officially messed with the wrong Squad. You can start with an apology, and then an explanation."