{14}~ What If Something Happens?

Start from the beginning

We were watching the movie and Xavier says "no way, he just said he exercises control at all things." we chuckle and I look over to Bruce, and he's already staring at me.

Creep

****

We watched the movie and couldn't get enough so we ended up watching the other two parts to the movie.

That movie was- no words.

For some reason, everyone got tired, so Xavier went home, but Adrian stayed

I wonder why? *Wiggles eyebrows*

I opened my room and turned on the light. I was startled when I saw Bruce laying in my bed fidgeting with his watch.

"What the fuck?"

"Hey sweetheart"

"Don't say sweetheart me" I said crossing my arms raising my eyebrow at him.

"All right," he gets up and walks to me. I was standing behind the door so he reached behind me, his hot breath hitting my skin and locks the door.

"What was that whole make-out session you just had with cherry about?" He says, standing in front of me, hovering over me.

"I was dared to kiss the hottest person in the room" I shrugged

He moves my hair behind my ear and whispers something in it.

"Oh, but we both know you wanted to kiss me instead". I felt a lump get caught in my throat and a tingly feeling down my spine.

He knows the effect he has on me and uses it to his advantage.

"N-no", I fumble, trying to get my words out.

He snakes his hand around my throat pushing me against the wall with one hand around my hip.

"You belong to me, you hear me? You're fucking mine. All mine". I stand there pressing my thighs together.

"And if I see another fucking person's lips on what's mine, I'll put a fucking bullet between their eyes". I says, his voice now deep and husky.

"Is that clear?" I nod.

"Words Amore Mio".

"Yes"

"Good" he smacks my ass and prepares to leave until we hear a loud bang.

Then we hear shots coming from downstairs.

We look at each other wide-eyed.

He grabs my hand and carries me over to the bathroom. "Stay in here, keep the door locked at all times".

"Bruce what if you get hurt?" I ask. "I won't, stay here". He rushes out the bathroom and I lock the door behind him like he ordered.

What if something happens to him?

A/N

Word count: 1301

Muahahahahahahaha

*LAUGHS MANIACLY*

Another cliff hanger hehehe

I wonder who might die?

Will it be

Cherry?

Alexa?

Bruce?

Adrian?

You will never know until you get this to 50 votes and 50 comments hehehehe.

How you guys feeling Alexa's new aethetic picture thingy?

Click the star hoe

Ily<3

Sincerely, Le<3
(That's my name)

For the people confused, when Alexa asked what's their body count, she was asking about how many people they had sex with lmfaoo.