{2}- Breaking and Entering

Or do I?

Or do I?

I wanted to know more about this new neighbor. I was determined to know his name.

****
A few days had gone by and he leaves the same time to wherever he was going at exactly 5:30 am. I woke up extra early to make sure he leaves so that I can do some snooping around.After he had left, I looked around the front porch looking for a spear key.

I looked under the mat and spotted the key. I entered the house quietly although I knew he wasn't home. His house was Ginormous. How can one person live in such a big house by himself? I asked myself.

His house was all white with a hint of red. Paintings of what seemed to be models and pictures of snakes. This house was beautiful. There was the one room that caught my eye, it had multiple locks on the door and was hard to open.

I looked around for any little information I can get. I spotted some mail on his living room table addressed to "Bruce White" that was his name. I felt like I accomplished something. Little did I know I was about to meet a worse fate. I heard the front door open and someone entered.

Shit! He's back home earlier than I expected. Fear ran through my mind as I thought this is it, I was caught breaking and entering someone's house. I had nowhere to hide so I just froze.

He walked up to me with a shocked expression. He did not look happy that I let myself into his house. He grabbed me by my arm and while pulling me to the door, he said "You're lucky you're cute, otherwise I'd have you arrested for breaking and entering. Don't ever invade my privacy like that again".

"Bruce White is it? Nice to meet you by the way" I said walking away with a smirk on my face while he had a shocked expression on his. Although that could have ended way worse, I felt like I'd accomplish something. Bruce White. Nice name he's got there. I chuckled.

****
Later on, I heard a knock at my door. I don't get visitors so whom might that be? Unexpectedly, I see Bruce standing outside the door. I stood there in shock. "Are you going to invite me in? Or?" "OH, right, come in" I said horridly. He came inside and sat on one of the living room couches.

"Right so, what the fuck got into your head and made you think it was okay to invade my privacy?" He asked in a Stern manner.

"I- I- I just wanted to know more about you".

"What part of that's not your business did you not understand sweetheart?".

"Okay first of all, don't call me sweetheart, I'm not your woman. Second, I admit I was wrong but what gave you the idea that you can come into my house, under my roof, and speak to me like that?"

He stood up swiftly and walked over to me. His body hovered over mine as I sat in fear, I felt the same dominace from a few days ago.

He whispers in my ear "because I can" I shuttered at his words.

A crooked smirk met his face and I felt it reach my spine. How can a stranger affect me so much? How?

He walked out of my house and said something along the lines of 'nice talk'. He's a pain in the fucking ass. No wonder his so lonely.

What makes him think I care? I clearly don't.

Something about the way way he'd carry himself about in those dark clothes, or the way he'd move alone. Those dark green eyes and chestnut brown hair. I wanted to know more, I needed to know more, I craved knowing more. He seemed to be a loaner, why wouldn't he try to even get to know me? Was it so bad getting to know someone new? He called me sweetheart and cute. Was that his way of flirting? I don't know. But I needed answers.

I went over to his house and knocked his door until he opened it. He opened the door and looked annoyed at my presence. "I know I practically broke into your house, but is it so hard to even try to get to know someone new?". I said angrily as I rolled my eyes. "I don't do, people, cupcake" he said blankly. I rolled my eyes at him again and said "then what exactly do you do?"

"Whenever I have people around me, they tend to get hurt, and I wouldn't wish that on someone as hot as you". My face turned a little red but of course he noticed. "I can tell you're blushing at my words you know" I rolled my eyes denying it.

What if I was?

"How do you live in such a big house alone?".

"The same reason why you live in your big house alone".

"Do you have to be so annoying all the time?".

"Again, I don't do, people".

"Well you're gonna have to 'do people' now, because I'm not going anywhere princess" I said with a smile followed by a chuckle

Without an invitation, I walked passed him and entered his house once more.

Word count: 891

Little longer than the first one.

Fav series?

Mine are TVD,Original, and Legacies<3