{7}- Secrets

I made my way to the kitchen to put our breakfast on plates

I made my way to the kitchen to put our breakfast on plates. I can feel the wetness between my legs from earlier. I hope he hadn't realized that.

His errection growing against my pussy had me gushing. I rubbed my thighs together trying to prevent my fluids from gushing unto the wooden floors, especially since Josh came to visit.

Josh is like the only friend I have. We've known each other since like forever. He's always been there for me no matter what.

I love him to death. He's like an older sibling to me.

I served breakfast for Bruce and asked Josh if he wanted anything to eat, but he declined since he ate already. I could see that Bruce didn't like Josh very much. It's that obvious.

I grabbed my plate of food off the counter and sat next to Josh catching up on everything in his life. He told me how much he has missed me and Bruce slammed his plate loudly on the center table. We both looked over to him and he clenched his jaw.

"Josh it was nice catching up with you, but I have some things to sort out so I'll see you soon". I said with a smile trying to convince him to leave. Josh walks out the front door and I closed it behind him.

"What the fuck was all of that about Bruce?" I said sternly. "He's clearly throwing himself at you, Alex" he said in a slightly loud angry tone. "Even if he was throwing himself at me, why does it matter? And why are you behaving that way?"

He clenched his jaw. He does that a lot.
"That's non of your business". "Well if it isn't my Business, get the fuck out" I said loud and angrily.

He walks up to me and picks me up holding my thighs and put me on the marble kitchen counter that was near my living room."Come again cupcake?". He asks surprised at my tone towards him five seconds ago.
"I- I- I said. Nothing"

I feel his dominance over me. I couldn't help but stutter. The words could barley escape my mouth."That's what I thought" he says looking intensly at me.

Staring into his eyes, his phone starts ringing out of the blue. I was about to pick it up and give it to him when he moves my hand out the way, almost as if he has something to hide. I look at him suspiciously but he just told me hold on and went into the other room.

I hopped off the counter and went into my bedroom. He came in less than 3 minutes later telling me he needed to leave immediately and that it was was emergency. I check his wounds to make sure it hadn't worsen. After giving him the green light, he rushed out of the house. I went over to one of the windows to see what exactly he was going to do.

I saw men in black suits and glasses pull up in a sports car almost like

(Their car)

(Bruce's car)

(Bruce's car)

They met Bruce on the front porch  then they all hoped in the cars and headed to wherever they were going.
Something shady was going on. I couldn't quite tell what it was.

Those men addressed him almost as if he was their boss or something. What wasn't Bruce telling me?

I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong all day. It was almost 6pm and still no word from Bruce. I decied to just go to bed and maybe I'll see him in the morning.

****
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I jump out of bed to see if Bruce's car was parked in his front yard. To my surprise, it was. Why didn't he come see me after coming home? Something felt off. I continued about my day as usual. Morning jog, breakfast and bubble bath. Still no sign from him. Being the easily annoyed person as I am, I went over to his house to ask what his problem was.

I knocked loudly on his front door and I was sure the neighbors could probably hear how loud it was. He opens the door shushing me and pulling me inside. I was startled and wanted to know what his problem was. Why was he acting as though he was hiding from something or someone.

There was a black SUV out front with the same guys from yesterday watching the house. Why were they there? "Okay, so you're gonna tell me what's going on?" I said in a Stern manner.

"What do you see going on sweetheart?" He said almost sarcastically pretending to not know what I'm talking about. "Why are you acting weird?, talking on the phone in private and having shady guys watch your house?" He sighed.

"Those guys aren't watching my house, no one would be stupid enough to even step foot on my property without dying a very slow and painful death" he said and I chuckled but he looked at me as if he was being serious. "OH, you're actually serious?" I asked confusingly.

"Let me explain".

Word count: 869

Oop-