17

Jisung started hearing her screams,her moans and the way Byeol literally touched her in places only he could. It angered him, it ranged him so much that a vision was burdened on him. Cursed to watch Chenle literally get fucked by Byeol, she came out of the shower naked and raw. She wore her panty then a cropped transparent top, her breasts were swollen, her areola big as she was pregnant, Byeol smirked staring at her.

"Stop staring at me..........." Chenle made her way towards the boy. Her baby bump slowly growing a bit bigger. She sat before him as she tied her hair up.

"Baby I'll finish my homework and be back to you soon. Okay?" Byeol whispered, Chenle bit her lips at him. Padding through the wooden floor she straddled the boy. She waited that way until he was done with it then started rubbing herself on him, Byeol felt her body with her arms their lips dancing on eachother.

Jisung was cursed to feel the pain of betrayal as he was glued to watch her body been ravished by this boy. The deeper the scars became the more it hurt, why? Why was it so painful? Chenle ran away just before they would reach their limits, Byeol trapped her on the wall, lifting her onto the cabinet he spread her limbs and the scream she let out made it obvious he pushed his dick inside.

"The baby is growing. I bet the child would be so much like you." Byeol kissed the baby bump, Chenle was four months through by then. She wished the baby was this boys, even though the boys grandmother was the God of Sex he was such ab Angel.

Though Ten was the Sex God only Hendery was gifted with the pure abilities of his power, his gift. Unlike Renjun's children, all of them were gifted with partial gifts. Half Demon and half Angel but Yang Yang was a demon like him. Not that he complained though he was happy that Haechan and Lenny were pure just like Johnny.

"Mommy? Does this mean Byeol would be heart broken?" Haechan pouted at her mother.

"No baby. He wouldn't, let's hope things are fair for the both of them." Ten patted his daughters fluffy brown hair.

Chenle arched her hips in pleasure, her body used by someone who wasn't her mate. Jisung growled screaming into the night but alas non heard his voice for he was thrown into a dimension between hells river of death and the world lifeline. Both her holes abused as she did what Jisung had done to her. Unlike she didn't sleep with anyone but she slept with someone.

"Let's go out for a ride baby." Byeol whispered once they left the shower. She giggled nodding as they snuck out at night and drove off into the darkness. She just had on a panty and Byeol's white shirt, her nipples were pointing out as the moon sheeted her silvery glow on her white skin.

"Let's watch a movie!!" Chenle squealed pointing at a theatre that still had a movie starting at 12 midnight. They ran inside, sitting at their seats the two settled down to watch the movie.

An hour later Byeol felt his palm being guided in-between Chenle's thick thighs. She let out a soft gasp as she pushed their fingers into her vaginal. Her lips trembled at the feeling, her breasts bounced everytime her body flexed. Throughout the movie Byeol's fingers were deep inside her, drenched in cum.

"I'll have to clean myself. Stay here Byeollie. Hmm?" Chenle giggled blushing as she made her way to the washrooms leaving the 17 year old boy outside. She didn't mind to take him but they were in public.

Chenle cleaned herself as she washed her hands and wiped her nipples with wet wipes, it kept staining her shirt. That's when she saw Jisung behind her, his arms were so cold when he touched her waist. He dug his nails into her skin, he could feel the fetus within her. But wasn't sane enough to realise that it was his own. She tried to push him away but he was stronger.

"Fuck off Jisung!! Just leave me alone!" Chenle screamed at him, she was turned around and her jaw clenched with his pale long fingers.

"You wench!!! Look what you've done to me!!! You ruined my whole life! You betrayed me!" Jisung growled, "You are a disgusting bitch carrying another man's fetus! How dare you?!" He squeezed her jaw harshly she whimpered her eyes filling with tears.

"You were the wench! Not me. The only mistake I ever did was love you assuming that you were a sweetheart but you turned out to be a male succub that feeds on other women when he's on heat. Yes it's Byeol's baby, so fuck off. I hate you Jisung!!!" Chenle snapped through gritted teeth as she walked away outside crying.

Byeol worriedly rushed to her, her wrapped his arms around her waist, his lips comforting her hiccups with a sweet kiss. She smiled wiping her tears as she lifted herself up on her tippy toes so their lips would meet once more.

"What's wrong baby? Did something happen?" Byeol started questioning the older girl with eyes already brimming with tears.

"M-My tummy hurts." Chenle gasped, she squeezed her baby bump with a gasp. Byeol carried her like a bride and rushed to the hospital immediately. His arm caressing the baby bump as she was taken inside.

Byeol called Haechan to inform her about the situation and his mother and Ten arrived at the hospital leaving Aera with Mark. Ten frowned for he sensed the Demon lurk in the shadows. He caught a glimpse of Jisung.

Don't try to even touch the fetus........I'll destroy you! You don't own a blessing from God. Mend your ways!

Ten warned the boy blocking his entrance to the hospital. Chenle writhed in pain as she disappeared behind the doors crying.