15

"Byeol can you stop being an idiot?" Haechan massaged her temples as she sighed at goofy boy making faces at Aera. The child seemed to love the boy though, she found comfort in her brother.

"But Mom!! I love her so much!!" Byeol mumbled as Mark dragged him out of their room so they can sleep.

Byeol stomped his feet to his room as he pouted, he snuck his head at Chenle's room. Gingerly opening the door that had the beautiful girl he caught her applying almond oil on her breasts, she just had a panty on and nothing else. He locked her door as he padded closer to sit before her. Chenle blushed when Byeol caught what she was doing.

"Why are you applying Almond oil on them?" Byeol tilted his head at the gorgeous girl before him. His hickeys still on her skin, she shyly looked down.

"Its makes my breasts healthy and firm." Chenle whispered, Byeol pulled her closer by her hips. He took a good amount of the oil as he applied it over her soft breasts, their lips meeting as he massaged the oil into the big pinkish breasts making her moan softly. She wrapped her arms around his wrists as they were guided along the line of massaging.

"Noona.....You tempt me way too much." Byeol whispered as they pulled away with a string of saliva still connecting their lips. Chenle blushed, the feeling of having this boys long dainty fingers massaging her breasts messed her mind so much. She bit her lips as she straddled him.

"Don't......H-Hold yourself back." Chenle purred into Byeol's ear, he buried his face in her neck as she moved herself on his peaceful mount. His fingers digging into her soft skin, she was then carried to bed.

He removed her panty carefully, his finger tips tracing her cunt as his big eyes stared at her with warmth. Chenle suddenly felt guilty for being pregnant with Jisung's baby and having sex with Byeol. She sat up, she was nude and vulnerable.

"I'm pregnant.........You know that right?" Chenle unbutton Byeol's shirt as she pushed it away from his body. He faintly nodded a little hurt yet a smile on his thin lips.

"I know Noona. Did he hurt you alot?"  The younger mumbled staring down at her flawless body, she gave him a broken smile as she fell back on the bed, raw and tempting. A sad nod was given before lips met hers.

Everytime Byeol would fuck his mate he'd have his soul chipped off. He broke the heart of his mate but alas, instead of repenting the young God was angry, frustrated and furious at Chenle for cheating on him another guy. He was in unbearable pain yet his  cold heart refused to accept what was happening to him. Something in a way how Byeol fucked her made her forget Jisung, it made her feel like she was wanted. He was slow, gentle and kind, as if he was making love and not just having sex. When she woke up the next morning Byeol was asleep hugging her waist, his face buried in her breasts, their feet tangled.

"Chenle!! Baby your parents are here." Haechan stood at the door with a troubled expression. Chenle sat up with a jolt, fear burdened her shoulders. They were dressed thankfully that morning so the beauty got off Byeol's arms.

As Chenle followed Haechan she started sweating with fear, her chest heaved as she faced her fumming father at the living room. She had on a loose t-shirt and short, Yuta didn't hesitate to slap his daughter harshly first. Mark was quick to hold the man back in fear of him hurting the girl.

"That was for having sex when you should be at school studying!!" Yuta slapped her again. He wasn't wrong, he was a concerned father of three girls and having your youngest daughter conceive at a young age because of her carelessness would only put all of them in a difficult situation.

"Honey she fell in love. How would she have known that Jisung would use her? Didn't we do it when I was cursed? Aren't we happy with three beautiful girls? What about Mark and Haechan? Are they happily married and Haechan just gave birth to their fifth baby. All of us were trapped in a curse but found our fairytales. Chenle was just trapped in Jisung's net." Win-win hugged her crying daughter tightly as Chenle broke down crying into her mother's chest.

"Jaemin literally suffered to give birth to that bastard. Fucking demon!" Yuta ran his finger through his red hair. He was so mad he would killed Jisung if not for Ten.

"He used me Mommy!!" Chenle screamed, the pain so evident in her small frame.

"Look at me. You are a strong willed girl Lele, let destiny decide your future. Hmm? Stay with your Aunty Bear as long as you want but don't forget me okay?" Win-win pouted at her daughter. She kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"Hyung.......My son.." Mark started off but Yuta lifted an arm with a sigh.

"Byeol is a sweetheart, I just hope Ten doesn't ruin his life the way he ruined my daughter's. He made her look like a slut. Just.......Just take care of my little girl Mark." Yuta sighed hugging Mark as he left the house for he was too angry and was afraid he might do something he'd regret. Chenle waved at her parents sad that her father didn't even hug her, but Yuta couldn't stand her pouty face so he opened his arms and she ran into them crying.

"Mommy? She deserves so much.....then why is she mated to a heartless man and.........and not me?" Byeol looked down at his feet to not end up crying. Haechan and Mark hugged their son tightly, why was this star dragged into this mess? Didn't Byeol deserve better than that?