7

Jisung had his eyes on Ning Ning's friend Winter, he seemed to have a Noona kink and he wasn't blaming himself for that. The tall thin boy smirked at the beautiful girl as he made his way towards her, Chenle had prefect duties. Not that he didn't fuck her senseless before he let her go though, sadly his heat was way too high to not have sex. Winter waved at NingNing as she made her way to her room at the dormitory, unaware that a devil was after her. She locked the door, her room mate still hadn't come so she undressed herself as she sat before her dressing table to remove her make up. Jisung waited patiently to prance at the girl, once she had a shower and threw herself on her bed with just a bra and a panty he made his presence visible.

"W-What?! Who are you?!" Winter tried to scream but Jisung already had his lips on hers, to shut her up. She fell for his trap as he kissed her with lust lacing his wicked thoughts, kissing back Winter let the demon touch her. His fingers un-clipping her bra and his mouth finding itself on her body.

Chenle had been so busy today she barely had time to say the tiny word sex. Having being fucked for so long by the younger she seemed to have lost all her strength. She sighed, she didn't know if she was cursed like her sisters but one think was for sure, she wanted Jisung so much. Her body started heating up with need, she tried to squeeze her breasts atleast so she would feel less needy for she couldn't finger herself in class now can see?

The young sex demigod was out at the girls dormitory having fun. After he had his satisfaction with Winter, the young boy of seventeen made his way towards the gold hair beauty. She was already in his trap so the second he had his arm slap her ass she moaned. Chenle would come to her dormitory in a few hours and he was going to enjoy this little babe until then. He lifted her skirt then lowered her panty only to slip his dick into her asshole and push his fingers up her vagina, Ning Ning moaned softly her bra unclipped as her classmate fucked her in the girls bathroom.

"Gosh I'm so tired and horny but I have an exam to study for. Like literally just leave me alone!!" Chenle showered and dressed her favourite bikini then cuddled up on her pink bed as she started studying.

"Ready to be fucked eh baby girl?" Jisung walked through the girl's front door, he had a cigarette between his lips when he entered

"I have an exam tomorrow." Chenle pouted but it was obvious that Jisung here to just let her study.

"Spread for me baby girl." The command sent shivers down the older girl as she did as she was told. Chenle gasped when the warmth of the boys mouth came in contact with her cunt, her panty long gone. She tried to study but he was being just too harsh on her that she ended up becoming a moaning mess.

Chenle didn't have time to study, she had a demon have her the entire night, since recently he always had sex with her at night. She couldn't think straight so she let the though bounce away. Her fingers scrapped his shoulder blades her mouth wet with saliva just as her whole body was. Jisung bit into her breasts, him having her wrists pinned above her head, his dick buried deep inside her as he would fill her up over and over again. Chenle blacked out by morning as Jisung let her body fall on the bed. He cleaned her, stole a few kisses here and their then left the room.

"I need to shower." Jisung grunted going to his room, he stood under the shower, letting the warmth of the water sooth his tangled up muscles.

When it was bright enough to go down to school he made his way through the hallways. Chenle came with her cleavage out on all its flawless glory, she giggled to something as she blushed when their eyes met. Jisung smirked slapping her ass as she passed by, as she went out of sight Jisung dragged Ning Ning to the empty classroom, he started kissing her, his fingers instantly slipping into her cunt as soon they locked the door. The younger took her on the table, her moans filling the empty window that were dirty by keeping all the dirty deeds inside.

"Jisung why do you have lipstick on your lips?" Chenle asked the tall younger who she met at lunch.

"By kissing you all day long baby girl." Jisung effortlessly lied, when he had spend three hours with Ning Ning. "We have classes in a few, so......." He made Chenle straddle him, he made her move on him as he unbuttoned her school shirt. Un-clipping her bra, so her big round soft breasts would spring out, holding her arms behind her back he started sucking on it m, her hips rolling on the hard dick of the younger boy.

"M-Master......ngahhhh baby girl is wet  all over." Chenle pouted as Jisung started sucking on her vagina before they left eachother.

Chenle skipped to class with a soft tint of pink on her face, happy and giddy but Jisung left to have sex with the first girl he caught on his way. This time it was Karina, she was carried like a Koala to God knows where, as one fell for the other, the other thought of her as yet another girl he slept with.

"Why do I feel so sick though? I want to throw up but I can't. Goshh come on flue show yourself!" Chenle groaned at the mirror on the bathroom wall. Her nipples were red and sore, she bit her lips as her eyes widened when Harvey stood behind. The bigger girl smashed their lips together immediately.